Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be in fortress mode or modding?

Modding
- 1 (4.2%)
DF Fortress Mode
- 15 (62.5%)
Community Games and Stories
- 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38

Author Topic: My little Necro: Fortress is Magma [Spoilers]  (Read 109967 times)

Zarhon

• Bay Watcher
  • Bizzarehitect
    • View Profile
Re: My little Necro: Fortress is Magma [Spoilers]
« Reply #525 on: November 07, 2011, 12:18:32 pm »

Appease all your gods:

Khorne - Should be simple. KILL MAIM BURN should be the best approach, and the easiest.

Tzeentch - We must plot the architecture of the magma system

Nurgle - Magma decays corpses pretty damn good.

Slaanesh - Slaanesh likes pain, so magma is the answer.
Fixed that for you.

i dunno, eating cupcakes made from the butchered mayors after one too many slade mandates seems pretty decadent to me, and we all know neshii loves decadence, so that should please her. modding in drugs( plants with ingestion syndromes) and making cupcakes as a prepareable meal should allow for mayor cupcakes and for bonus decadence points

-We already have booze for the ponies (who don't actually *need* it to function, unlike dwarves) as unneeded luxury goods.
-Salt could be modded into a prime candidate for a "drug" substance (edible/cookable/extractable rocks, dug from minerals/ores, or collected in a similar way as sand/clay).
-Is there a pony version of a "plump helmet man" in the mod that we could try capturing & brewing?
-We could also mod the butcher shop to convert blood to booze...

Combine all of the above and we have a feast worthy of soon-to-be-sacrificed-to-Chaos-Gods noble: Cupcakes made from the previous feaster/pony made of delicious substances, blood booze, all sprinkled with some salt that promptly knocks you out, Pinkie Pie style, for easy disposals into magma chambers.
Cupcakes: Because not everything is viable for home decor.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 07, 2011, 12:21:13 pm »

You guys should remember, I am the noble. I make the mandates around here, and I mandate the export of magma.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 07, 2011, 01:32:17 pm »

You guys should remember, I am the noble. I make the mandates around here, and I mandate the export of magma.
I don't think anyone except you has ever mandated the export of something. It's always a mandate to prevent the export of something.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 07, 2011, 01:36:15 pm »

I don't think anyone except you has ever mandated the export of something. It's always a mandate to prevent the export of something.
My pony keeps mandating an export ban on ballista parts  :P

Yes, I am the only person that mandates an export. And I mandate it to everywhere.

Zarhon

• Bay Watcher
  • Bizzarehitect
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 07, 2011, 02:03:33 pm »

Yeah, my pony's a noble too.  :P The nobles I'm reffering to are the truly useless louts that refuse to do anything other than pulling levers... I'll call them "Bluebloods" from now.
Do they only come via migrations? Or can some of the self-appointed, useful nobles (brokers, bookeepers, etc...) ever turn into those types as well, when the fort reaches obscene wealth?

My pony keeps mandating an export ban on ballista parts  :P

Yes, I am the only person that mandates an export. And I mandate it to everywhere.

Would shooting a ballista arrow at a trader/invader count as a export violation?  :P
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:07:07 pm by Zarhon »

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 07, 2011, 02:08:18 pm »

Yeah, my pony's a noble too.  :P The nobles I'm reffering to are the truly useless louts that refuse to do anything other than pulling levers... I'll call them "Bluebloods" from now.
Do they only come via migrations? Or can some of the self-appointed, useful nobles (brokers, bookeepers, etc...) ever turn into those types as well, when the fort reaches obscene wealth?
Ain't no bluebloods in this town. All the boys gone red 'er yell'r, none blue.

Anyhow, we aren't getting any useless shitfucks in MY establishment! You here? YOU WORK! You nap? YOU BURN! YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE, YOU FOLLOW MY RULES!

I! AM! BEEPSKY!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 07, 2011, 02:26:30 pm »

You nap? YOU BURN!

WITH THE LEMONS CUPCAKES! I'M GOING TO HAVE NECRO MOD IN A COMBUSTIBLE CUPCAKE, THAT I'LL BURN YOU DOWN WITH!

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Zarhon

• Bay Watcher
  • Bizzarehitect
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 07, 2011, 04:36:21 pm »

You nap? YOU BURN!

WITH THE LEMONS CUPCAKES! I'M GOING TO HAVE NECRO MOD IN A COMBUSTIBLE CUPCAKE, THAT I'LL BURN YOU DOWN WITH!

He's saying what were all thinking!

Now that I think about it, Necro seems to be a mix of everything from Portal 2: GLADOS (modding !!SCIENCE!!), Wheatley ("proper" fort management) and Space Core (MAGMAAAAAAAA)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 07, 2011, 06:01:49 pm »

You nap? YOU BURN!

He's saying what were all thinking!

Now that I think about it, Necro seems to be a mix of everything from Portal 2: GLADOS (modding !!SCIENCE!!), Wheatley ("proper" fort management) and Space Core (MAGMAAAAAAAA)
Think about that for a moment. A Necro core.

Warning: Magma Reactor overheating.

Ok, so that gives us about 3 minutes to maul eachother, a minute break, then leisurely two minutes to roll around in the magma sea. So anyway, that's the itinerary.

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 08, 2011, 12:59:17 am »

This thread have started to affect my mind. I had a horrible beautiful nightmare yesterday after playing a human for for a while.
Spoiler: The horror! (click to show/hide)
My moe-meter just exploded. Do you know how much those things cost!?!?!?!

Lordraymond

• Bay Watcher
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 08, 2011, 01:56:02 am »

Hey Necro, I hear that a map-wide flow is the best way to export magma. Bonus points if a caravan is at your gate, trading with your most legendary cheese and lye makers when you mandate it.
The question is: how do you profaine a temple dedicated to pure greed?
Give a donation.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 08, 2011, 03:27:54 am »

I would just like to say cheese is my favourite import, cheesemakers are gods to me. Gods whom i sacrifice with pointless endeavours but gods non the less!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 08, 2011, 07:53:49 am »

Import? Then it is no wonder you may sacrifice those cheesemakers, you get all the cheese you need from the caravans.

Theifofdreams

• Bay Watcher
  • Pay no attention to the Z
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 09, 2011, 12:52:14 am »

My moe-meter just exploded. Do you know how much those things cost!?!?!?!
Too much, if it's so badly made it explodes at that.
Mine is much higher quality. Can take up to 1k Moe-tans (around... 10 Fluttershys, give or take an Applebloom) before shutting down. Worth every cent.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 09, 2011, 02:27:51 am »

Import? Then it is no wonder you may sacrifice those cheesemakers, you get all the cheese you need from the caravans.

Cheese is like magma. You can never have enough
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38