Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be in fortress mode or modding?

Modding
- 1 (4.2%)
DF Fortress Mode
- 15 (62.5%)
Community Games and Stories
- 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38

Author Topic: My little Necro: Fortress is Magma [Spoilers]  (Read 109787 times)

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My little Necro: Friendship is Magma
« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2011, 03:01:45 am »

I was told, once, it was possible to mod the save file directly if you knew where to look in all the pages of it, or something.
Not sure I believe it though.

Also: Cannabilism is possible. I personally set my dwarf's tags to be able to eat sentients, but not dwarfs.
Food for Armok. ;)
CUPCAKES FOR THE CUPCAKE GOD

Armok, God of Blood, Magma and Cupcakes
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2011, 10:13:13 am »

I was told, once, it was possible to mod the save file directly if you knew where to look in all the pages of it, or something.
Not sure I believe it though.

Also: Cannabilism is possible. I personally set my dwarf's tags to be able to eat sentients, but not dwarfs.
Food for Armok. ;)
CUPCAKES FOR THE CUPCAKE GOD

Armok, God of Blood, Magma and Cupcakes
Best.

God.

EVER.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2011, 10:32:30 am »

Except Wimopy had the wrong font on CUPCAKES.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2011, 03:00:17 pm »

you see, that's a great conversation starter right there

me; i worship armok, god of blood and cupcakes
guy; what the hell, cupcakes
me; explains
guy; awesome

ZeroSumHappiness

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2011, 03:11:49 pm »

armok, god of blood and cupcakes
How did you forget the MAGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2011, 05:53:00 pm »

you see, that's a great conversation starter right there

me; i worship armok, god of blood and cupcakes
guy; what the hell, cupcakes
me; explains
guy; awesome
Indeed. A good way to convert any nondorf/brony!

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2011, 12:15:02 pm »

Except Wimopy had the wrong font on CUPCAKES.
‼HERESY‼

Of course I did, otherwise I'd be stealing it. With a little modification, I can call it my own. (think of how you can steal from caravans)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2011, 02:12:11 pm »

I can just see the artifacts now:

Prancer McPony has created Sparkleleaf, an iron horseshoe!  All cradftsponyship is of the highest quality.  On the item is an image of DerpyHooves in microcline.  DerpyHooves is derping.  On the item is an image of a cupcake in iron.  On the item is an image of Sparkleleaf, the iron horseshoe, in bronze.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

nnn

• Bay Watcher
  • There is a hole in your mind!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2011, 03:23:12 pm »

Prancer McPony has created Sparkleleaf, an iron horseshoe!  All cradftsponyship is of the highest quality.  On the item is an image of DerpyHooves in microcline.  DerpyHooves is derping.  On the item is an image of a cupcake in iron.  On the item is an image of Sparkleleaf, the iron horseshoe, in bronze.

Sigged.
Prancer McPony has created Sparkleleaf, an iron horseshoe!  All craftsponyship is of the highest quality.  On the item is an image of DerpyHooves in microcline.  DerpyHooves is derping.  On the item is an image of a cupcake in iron.  On the item is an image of Sparkleleaf, the iron horseshoe, in bronze.

I See the Moon

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2011, 03:31:07 pm »

What the artifact description doesn't mention is the mysterious disappearance of a pony coincidentally also named Sparkleleaf days before the artifact's construction.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2011, 04:16:45 pm »

What the artifact description doesn't mention is the mysterious disappearance of a pony coincidentally also named Sparkleleaf days before the artifact's construction.

And the delicious tasting CUPCAKES that appeared that day.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2011, 05:19:19 pm »

Hmm...

Isn't there a guy named Tom that's made of minerals or something?

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2011, 07:51:57 pm »

Hmm...

Technically we're all made of minerals, but I suppose my skin is a bit hard and brittle...
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2011, 08:05:11 pm »

Hmm...

Technically we're all made of minerals, but I suppose my skin is a bit hard and brittle...
"Hey Prancer, why do these CUPCAKES taste all iron-y?"
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38