Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: You are a fish  (Read 8331 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a fish
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2012, 07:14:24 am »

We 're four. Try to find some cleaning fish/ shrimps/ whatever that can serve as out team's medic, then use our five fish band to forage for food. (And cause injustice, of course)
Fixed it for you
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2012, 03:56:10 pm »

Your first search attempt fails and only makes you hungrier.

Your second attempt, however, leads you to 4 bluestreak cleaner wrasses.
Your recruiting attempt gets you 3 of them. You try to intimidate the remaining one, but he is not scared. Oh well. Gained 3 Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasses! They successfully clean and heal you up!

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ally Stats (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2012, 04:05:34 pm »

Now, find food.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2012, 03:15:37 am »

The obvious move would be to find food. And you find some small fish! You order the.. Your squad doesn't even have a name. Anyway, you order them to attack. They are unable to catch up to the fishes, and you decide to rotate your scales for even the slightest speed boost. You fail too. They get away.

Epic Failure bonus! (You rolled two 1's in a row!) Gained 2 experience!

You're pretty much starving by now, but your next search is also successful. You find a school of small fish. Salmon only manages to catch some, and he eats up. The mackerels catch some too, but they didn't have much meat. They ate what they could eat. Using the power of a NATURAL 20, the cleaners glow blue, teleport to the school, and eat all the parasites on them like vacuums. (Rolling a natural 20 has magical effects.) That takes care of that.

Natural 20 bonus! The cleaners give you the experience! You gain 15 experience! The natural 20 bonus increases by 5 every level.

Now, it's your turn. You easily catch a group and they're very tasty. I guess that settles that. The rest swim away.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ally Stats (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]