Bogshire (Blue guys)
- 5 (6.8%)
Stonemeadow (Orange guys)
- 26 (35.6%)
We gonna stick it out on our own!
- 42 (57.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 73

Author Topic: Build a village: A New Hope  (Read 141624 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Build a village: A New Hope
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2011, 06:44:55 pm »

The first person to become a fighter of some sort shall be named Adwarf (After me) (Please!!!)

Why? You have made no useful contributions to the cause.

Agree. Contribute before you post something stupid like that.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2011, 06:50:39 pm »

And besides, why the hell would you want to be named in a suggestion game? Considering ANYONE can control you with enough votes. People could vote for you to fight a gigantic monster alone and you would be completely unable to do anything.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:29 pm »

I wanted to use that person as a sacrifice for a later plan thus marking him for later. Of course we can give him a different name I just fiqured this way would be clearer who the pawn was.

And besides, why the hell would you want to be named in a suggestion game? Considering ANYONE can control you with enough votes. People could vote for you to fight a gigantic monster alone and you would be completely unable to do anything.
That is the point I was planning to use that specific character to use to scout highly dangerous ares alone that way we gain quite a bit of knowledge with little risk to our productivity.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2011, 07:00:27 pm »

The first person to become a fighter of some sort shall be named Adwarf (After me) (Please!!!)

Don't act like JF who hates from an earlier game just, because he couldn't have his way, and started insulting me instead.

EDIT: (( Dang-it double post I miss clicked sorry.))

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2011, 07:02:41 pm »

Don't act like JF who hates from an earlier game just, because he couldn't have his way, and started insulting me instead.

EDIT: (( Dang-it double post I miss clicked sorry.))

I'm not JF(Whoever that is), I'm SATAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2011, 07:07:01 pm »

I'm not JF(Whoever that is), I'm SATAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
JF = JohnFalcon.

Also in case you wonder what the plan is it involves a form of a quickly made Napalm explosives (Not literally napalm its more of a mix of tree sap, oil, and other easily flammable liquids) to take out an enemy that is far stronger than we have a chance to beat. This way we have a back-up plan to protect the village.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2011, 07:11:41 pm »

Also in case you wonder what the plan is it involves a form of a quickly made Napalm explosives (Not literally napalm its more of a mix of tree sap, oil, and other easily flammable liquids) to take out an enemy that is far stronger than we have a chance to beat. This way we have a back-up plan to protect the village.
You do realize we need Napalm to make Napalm explosives, right? And instead of permanently scorching the landscape and possiblely killing some of our own, why don't we just use the safer solution of stabing it to death?

The reason I don't like you is because you keep saying stupid stuff like this. And I know you wanted to invade me in Colonies At War, even with my Superior Fighting force and now incredibly overpowered ally?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2011, 07:13:13 pm »

You do realize we need Napalm to make Napalm explosives, right? And instead of permanently scorching the landscape and possiblely killing some of our own, why don't we just use the safer solution of stabing it to death?

The reason I don't like you is because you keep saying stupid stuff like this. And I know you wanted to invade me in Colonies At War, even with my Superior Fighting force and now incredibly overpowered ally?
Would you please stop picking fights every time you see me in the same thread its getting on my nerves is making me want to quit coming here all together, because I really hate person to person conflict.

As for Napalm I didn't mean it literally its just basically a fire container we can smash on the enemy, and cover them in the sap, and stuff to light them on fire.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2011, 07:14:38 pm »

Picking fights? What the hell did I say to pick I fight with you? I just said the reason I don't like you, and how flawed your plan is.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2011, 07:15:08 pm »

Guys, this isn't the tread for that.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2011, 07:16:19 pm »

arent they all already named?
i'd argue that's precisely the fun in it

fucking stop that right now. I'LL REPORT YOU ALL!  I'M SERIOUS, DONT TEST ME!!

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2011, 07:17:13 pm »

you did bring up the subject

E:fuck, i doubleposted

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 21, 2011, 07:18:20 pm »

Picking fights? What the hell did I say to pick I fight with you? I just said the reason I don't like you, and how flawed your plan is.
I know its flawed, but you don't have to be a complete ass every time you tell me that its dumb, or ask why.

Like here you could have just asked why instead of being a jerk, and saying I have made absolutely no contributions to the thread at all if you look back I have suggested stuff, and that post is just you being a jerk.

Also this argument ends here I don't want to clutter the thread, and if you continue I am just going to leave.

you did bring up the subject

E:fuck, i doubleposted

I know I did expect people to ask why just not to be total jerks instead.

Evil Lincoln

• Bay Watcher
  • Is non-inflammable
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 21, 2011, 07:18:59 pm »

Village:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hans told the stick-man-creature that they meant it no harm.
It then proceeded to put hans through a world of hurt:

Village The villagers then proceeded with Plan B:

The red lights in the creatures eyes went out as the fire engulfed it's body and the villagers breathed a sigh of relief (until they remembered how beat up hans was).

Weapons:
 14x Wooden Spears
 10x Fire-hardened wooden spears

Tools:
 1x Hatchet
 1x Hammer
 1x Pickaxe
 1x Shovel

Construction Materials:
 1x Pile of sticks
 25x Dry Bricks

Food: