Bogshire (Blue guys)
- 5 (6.8%)
Stonemeadow (Orange guys)
- 26 (35.6%)
We gonna stick it out on our own!
- 42 (57.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 73

Author Topic: Build a village: A New Hope  (Read 143576 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Build a village: A New Hope
« Reply #315 on: September 21, 2011, 07:22:35 pm »

So, is Hans dead or is he just injured?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 21, 2011, 07:23:07 pm »

Well, looking closely at the surroundings of the village shows that we should be safe unless there are invisible or extremely well-camuflaged enemies.
Try to examine Hans' wounds

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2011, 07:24:15 pm »

Throw the remains in the fire, and continue the guard shift. Also examine Hans wounds, and try to treat them, so Hans doesn't die.

(I don't see any more monsters, but I do notice a berry bush near the plains that I haven't seen until not.)

((Also sorry about the argument Lincoln instead name one of the other un-named ones Hickler I want to make him the scout, so we can use him to explore the forest, and its hills.))

Question: Is Hans Dead?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2011, 07:25:38 pm »

I believe he is.. This was his sled vest.. Nice vest.. ... <_< ... >_> ... MINE!

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2011, 07:26:48 pm »

@Adwarf
And the stuff you suggested were very flawed and not very thought out ideas.
It still doesn't change the fact that your not getting anyone named after you in till you come up with a well thought out plan. If you would even want to be named after someone, which I do not see the point in. And if you pay attention, I did contribute my ideas, in the form of saying that we should take cover behind the Log to fight the slimes.

But honestly, I can tell persisting will only make you futher the arguement, so I will end this.

Put Hans in Care now and bandage him. We will examine his wounds later.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Evil Lincoln

• Bay Watcher
  • Is non-inflammable
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2011, 07:27:34 pm »

No, If he was I would have made it much more elaborate (he is my favorite after all(because of his badass name)).

I'll probabley skip to morning because thats all the dangers i had planned for the night, it means we don't have to have a bunch of updates to describe how nothing has changed. So make suggestions that will work for the entire night.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2011, 07:28:40 pm »

No, If he was I would have made it much more elaborate (he is my favorite after all(because of his badass name)).

I'll probabley skip to morning because thats all the dangers i had planned for the night, it means we don't have to have a bunch of updates to describe how nothing has changed. So make suggestions that will work for the entire night.

So, how will wound recovery work? Do you have an idea?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2011, 07:29:46 pm »

Okay then

Continue the planned sleeping shifts, whilst tending to Hans wounds. I suggest we sear the more severe sounds by searing them shut, to stop the bleeding, and keep Hans from bleeding out.

(Though I hope someone else knows a better way to help Hans)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 21, 2011, 07:34:31 pm »

Okay then

Continue the planned sleeping shifts, whilst tending to Hans wounds. I suggest we sear the more severe sounds by searing them shut, to stop the bleeding, and keep Hans from bleeding out.

(Though I hope someone else knows a better way to help Hans)

What about infection?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 21, 2011, 07:37:38 pm »

We would clean the wounds first, but there isn't much we can do without some medicinal herbs, or some form of medicine all we can do is hope, and pray. Though there may be a way to treat his wounds, and prevent infection even better, but I am not currently aware of them.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 21, 2011, 07:40:50 pm »

While everyone is tending Hans wounds for the night, send someone in morning to look for herbs that could help treat him faster. Oh, and send the Fisherman out to get some fish in the morning too.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 21, 2011, 07:43:08 pm »

The animation was pretty horrible to begin with.
LIES!! that was awesome!

We would clean the wounds first, but there isn't much we can do without some medicinal herbs, or some form of medicine all we can do is hope, and pray. Though there may be a way to treat his wounds, and prevent infection even better, but I am not currently aware of them.
wash them frequently with boiled water. it should work, the gm hasn't given us anything else to work with

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2011, 07:46:50 pm »

wash them frequently with boiled water. it should work, the gm hasn't given us anything else to work with
We might be able to make something out of the berries, but I am not sure if that would help it could make it worse, so yep its best to use boiled water to clean the wounds, sear the more serious ones closed, and clean them on a regular basis with boiled water until they have finished healing completely.

Also I just got an idea why don't we dip a stick in the green slime gel, and light it one fire thus giving us a torch !

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2011, 07:52:00 pm »

PPE: I was making a post regarding the earlier conflict, but I realized it could've upset some people even if read in an indifferent voice. And in an already hot thread, that's not good. So I ate it and now it's gone. FOREVER AND EVER.

Anyway, OH GOD HANS.

Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to go diplomatic on it. :|

I would lecture you, but I believe this recent update was a good enough lecture.

Well, I have nothing to add, everything I would've thought of was posted.

The animation was pretty horrible to begin with.
LIES!! that was awesome!
To me, it was horrible.

But really, I don't care. This kind of game doesn't really need good animations.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2011, 07:54:36 pm »

I say we got a new rule if it isn't a know friend of the village(Migrants/traders/village members/anything we know is friendly) Just stab it and stab it.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 73