Bogshire (Blue guys)
- 5 (6.8%)
Stonemeadow (Orange guys)
- 26 (35.6%)
We gonna stick it out on our own!
- 42 (57.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 73

Author Topic: Build a village: A New Hope  (Read 143582 times)

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
Re: Build a village: A New Hope
« Reply #555 on: September 24, 2011, 06:16:12 am »

Have Hans practice Stabbing things. Put orange slime chunks in kiln see if they burn or melt

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 24, 2011, 06:27:02 am »

I think we already established that orange slime melts in the presence of fire, but we should still see what we can do with it(the orange slime).

Evil Lincoln

• Bay Watcher
  • Is non-inflammable
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 24, 2011, 06:31:07 am »

I'm a bit at a loss for this update, theres plenty of ideas I just don't know who should be doing what (I'm feeling pretty tired and I can't really decide). If you could all be more specific as to who should perform your suggestions it would be helpful.

Edit: I'll be heading to bed now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 06:35:52 am by Evil Lincoln »

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 24, 2011, 07:00:01 am »

If it melts and harden we can definitaly use as a kind of glue.

Hans should stab things for his thirst for  Retribution is unquenchable. Have the digger continue digging moat. have 3 of the peasants build a wall using any resources they can except the bricks and some planks which shall be used to fortify the bridge. Have the builder move the wester bridge to the north and use bricks and planks to make a bridge/gate house. have the clay workers mave some bowl/buckets/pots one molds the receptecle and the other fires it in the kiln. the fisherman should catch another fish. the last peasant should build a smoke house out of sticks clay and leaves

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 24, 2011, 07:00:32 am »

The workers should begin constructing shelter with the materials we have, and our builder should help them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #560 on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:37 am »

Why haven't we tried to brew berry-based alcohol yet?

I propose one of the idle peasants start brewing alcohol. It's useful to make fire and it's tasty to drink.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 24, 2011, 07:46:46 am »

I propose one of the idle peasants start brewing alcohol. It's useful to make fire and it's tasty to drink.

brew in what? we don't have any pots barrels or boilers. we dont even Have a stovetop

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #562 on: September 24, 2011, 07:50:03 am »

brew in what? we don't have any pots barrels or boilers. we dont even Have a stovetop
We have pots sitting all over the place now, and we have a kiln which could easily heat them or they could be set over the fire.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 24, 2011, 07:50:12 am »

We got a few empty pots from the abandoned building.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 24, 2011, 07:54:51 am »

I suggest to make a crude wall out of the dirt we have. rather than being piled uselessly in the middle of the camp, put it around.
And make a true house out of planks and some bricks. With dirt ground and leave beds. Perhaps two houses, with four to six places each?
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #565 on: September 24, 2011, 07:59:23 am »

We need to remember to suggest WHO is doing each action.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 24, 2011, 12:00:01 pm »

Hans should stab things for his thirst for  Retribution is unquenchable. Have the digger continue digging moat. have 3 of the peasants build a wall using any resources they can except the bricks and some planks which shall be used to fortify the bridge. Have the builder move the wester bridge to the north and use bricks and planks to make a bridge/gate house. have the clay workers mave some bowl/buckets/pots one molds the receptecle and the other fires it in the kiln. the fisherman should catch another fish. the last peasant should build a smoke house out of sticks clay and leaves

I think his thirst for vengeance has mellowed down a bit since he met his new friend.
But should anything happen to his little buddy, it might be reignited and skyrocket.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:00:24 pm by Ultimuh »

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 24, 2011, 12:35:36 pm »

Since there are only five turns until night, and nasty stuff tends to come then, I suggest all of the idlers pitch in to help move the felled trees into position as an ad hoc barrier over the openings in the moat.

If there is any time left after that they should harvest all of the available berries outside of the fortress, then withdraw the plank bridges for the night.

The guys with spears should be organized into watches.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 24, 2011, 12:36:02 pm »

The Builder should make a guard tower from wich one can get erly warning abaut things aproacing. Probably by raising a log, plugging sticks into it to make a ladder, and puting a platform with a railing and a protective roof on top. Maybe add a small clay plate with a ready made signal fire as well.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2011, 01:03:53 pm »

I'm going with this minus the retribution part.

I suggest to make a crude wall out of the dirt we have. rather than being piled uselessly in the middle of the camp, put it around.
And make a true house out of planks and some bricks. With dirt ground and leave beds. Perhaps two houses, with four to six places each?
So you're saying that using our strongest materials on a non-defensive house is better than using it on a wall.

No. Lincoln, If Vetos are allowed, I'll Veto this.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 73