Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36

Author Topic: Pixel Tribe  (Read 109540 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Pixel Tribe
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:37:53 am »

Pixel Tribe!!
Now with extra Bold.

Unremarcable Tall Blue doesn't remember its name. It also can't recall the names of these other people, but it's pretty sure they are under its authority...

Spoiler: Tribesmen (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 03:05:25 am by Askot Bokbondeler »

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Tribe
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:46:05 am »

Name the blue bloke Ibid.  8)
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:58:46 am »

Horned Short Yellow is now Angris. Why not.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 01:05:46 am »

Ibid has recalled its name. It still can't recall the names of these other people, so it questions them. Angris introduces itself.

Spoiler: Author's Note (click to show/hide)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 01:09:23 am »

The Green one to the right is Elkori Vestonaskivonis IV
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 01:10:26 am »

Horned Tall Green shall be Dmitri.

Edit: Also, what program are you using for this? Making oversized-pixel art is always a pain in the ass for me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:16:37 am by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 01:21:28 am »

Angris is obviously a male.

Edit: Also, what program are you using for this? Making oversized-pixel art is always a pain in the ass for me.
Yeah, do tell.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 01:44:27 am »

The bunch introduce themselves. Ibid and everyone else quickly forget the rest of Elkori's name, even itself. Everybody's gender is still unclear, but Angris thinks that's an issue. He insists he's clearly a male, and threatens to flaunt his sexually dimorphic traits if the others don't take his word for it. They comply, and Angris seems disapointed

With his Special Long Range Sight, Ibid studies its surroundings. To the south it sees a very large tree, and a large group of large stones. To the north it sees a small cliff and a dense coniferous forest. To the west it sees a thicket, and across that it thinks it saw something move in the underbrush. There is nothing remarkable about the east that can be seen from here.
It is Morning
Ibid doesn't really know what they should do next, but the others seem happy to be idling arround.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 01:46:44 am »

Hmm. Guess I'll still have to do GraphicsGale/Photoshoop when I do that just to get GG's interface. <_<

Anyway, Dmitri will moonwalk. Because hell yes.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 01:58:01 am »

Angris will start blockading the river with rocks, sticks, and dirt. Because he can.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 02:06:06 am »

Hmm. Guess I'll still have to do GraphicsGale/Photoshoop when I do that just to get GG's interface. <_<

Anyway, Dmitri will moonwalk. Because hell yes.

Angris will start blockading the river with rocks, sticks, and dirt. Because he can.
that will only stir the sediments and turn our drinking water all murky and muddy

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 02:07:24 am »

Big Eared Tall Brown, called... Uh... Alice, punches trees.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 02:08:28 am »

Look for fist sized rocks. Sharpen them somewhat and use them as basic tools.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 02:09:48 am »

So what? I want my damn dam!

>:|

Besides, I'm sure there will be sufficient drinking water upstream if he just blocks the bottom of the screen.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 02:20:55 am »

So what? I want my damn dam!

>:|

Besides, I'm sure there will be sufficient drinking water upstream if he just blocks the bottom of the screen.
ok.

Look for fist sized rocks. Sharpen them somewhat and use them as basic tools.
who?

let's do it this way, guys, i'll take one reasonable, productive suggestion for each member of the tribe, each poster must give an action to a specific character. i'll update when everybody has something to do.
for bonus points, write your sugestions in bold and with the color of the target character
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36