Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36

Author Topic: Pixel Tribe  (Read 109708 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Tribe
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2011, 02:24:44 pm »

Angris will trudge upstream, while smacking small rocks into the stream Like A Boss.
Alice gets really angry at angris for ruining the water supply, and promptly punches him!
The punch feels like mosquito bite for Angris.
In a place that it feels so damned painful that Angris can't stand for a while.
Which is also protected by a shield of pure manliness.
Which doesn't stand against Alice's onslaught.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2011, 02:25:48 pm »

ok, enough interactions between the two of you
Angris will trudge upstream, while smacking small rocks into the stream Like A Boss.
Alice gets really angry at angris for ruining the water supply, and promptly punches him!

it doesn't really make sense to brown that, since it's pertaining to something Angris is feeling, not Alice.

Elkori needs an action, guys

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2011, 02:27:09 pm »

Which is also protected by a shield of pure manliness.
Which doesn't stand against Alice's onslaught.
But will still break Alice's hand.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2011, 02:29:28 pm »

Elkori will use the sharp rock to make a spear out of the felled sapling.

Then she will murder everyone.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 02:32:14 pm »

Except Angris. Angris will think tiny spear is mosquito bite.

Even though he will bleed like leaky sink.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 02:38:12 pm »

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 02:40:21 pm »

I think not.

Elkori shall make a slightly larger stone knife and affix it in some fashion to a stout stick, and give this new-fangled artifact, which she shall call a Knife-Stick, to Alice, that Alice may more effectively demolish trees.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 02:40:25 pm »

Uhhhh... you guys can have Ibid. :-X
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 02:44:24 pm »

I think not.

Elkori shall make a slightly larger stone knife and affix it in some fashion to a stout stick, and give this new-fangled artifact, which she shall call a Knife-Stick, to Alice, that Alice may more effectively demolish trees.
*Sigh* Fine. But if Alice makes another short joke....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 02:52:56 pm »

Ok, guys, i've sifted through the posts and parsed all suggestions i thought doable(i think i've included everything but the last few interactions between Angris and Alice). Everybody has got something to do so i'm not taking any more sugestions for this turn

hum, Ibid was never yours to begin with... sorry if i didn't explain myself well, but this is not an RPG. The character's are everyone's. Though you may command one character for one turn, you may very well command another in the next, as long as you don't give instructions to every Pix in a turn(unless you're using Ibid's authority to manage a Project)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 03:19:10 pm »

Ok, guys, i've sifted through the posts and parsed all suggestions i thought doable(i think i've included everything but the last few interactions between Angris and Alice). Everybody has got something to do so i'm not taking any more sugestions for this turn

hum, Ibid was never yours to begin with... sorry if i didn't explain myself well, but this is not an RPG. The character's are everyone's. Though you may command one character for one turn, you may very well command another in the next, as long as you don't give instructions to every Pix in a turn(unless you're using Ibid's authority to manage a Project)

I just wanted to make sure; didn't want to have anyone waiting on me.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2011, 07:03:42 pm »

Determined to be Obnoxious, Angris follows the brook upstream, looking for Stones and Rocks to try and obstruct the stream

Desiring to have a sip of Cristaline Fresh Water, Alice heads for the Stream, but finds the water Unpleasantly Murky.

Curious about the cause of said Murkiness , he decides to follow the course upstream and finds Angris messing wit the Stream.

Alice is Extremely Annoyed and throws a fit, punching Angris and propelling him through several Pixels!

Alice improves the shrine with bigger rocks, using herhis superstrength.

To calm himself from his Rage, Alice dedicates himself to the therapeutic practice of Religion.

And continues Ibid's work by adding a Large Stone to the sacred Pile of Rocks, impressing the spirits with his Superstrength.

Moving the Large Stone has exposed a colony of Wiggling Worms that look very appetizing. Alice discovers he's quite Hungry

Angris
boasts that Alice's Punch barelly felt like a mosquito bite. He also claims he was already limping before Alice hit him.

Elkori is interested in exploring her newfound skills, and decides to make a More Complex Tool out of her Sharp Stone,

she strips the Branches of the Felled Sapling, and makes a Staff and a Pile of Branches. She intends to attach the Sharp Stone to the end of the Staff, but doesn't exactly know how to properly do that with the Materials available.

She approaches Dmitri and asks for his Insight.

Dmitri will perceive beyond the veil of space and time to design an axe.

Dmitri has been observing Angris plight, and seeing him roll arround stones and diverting water has given him some Basic Insight on Classical Mechanics. He comes up with the idea of an Axe, and describes it to Elkori.

He has also discovered the principle of Leverage, which he hypothesizes can be used to move Large objects by Anypix regardless of Strength.

Marveled with Dmitri's genius, Elkori sets herself to produce the described object. She makes a Better Suited Sharp Stone, which she describes as an Axe Head, out of a Rock that was lying on a Pile of Rocks and Stones she found by the Large Tree And bends the Staff around it, tying it with some Bendy Branches. The produced item is a Stone Axe, that doesn't look very Durable, but can be used by Anypix to fell a Sappling or Small Tree regardless of Strength.

She offers the new Stone Axe to Dmitri.

They seem Romantically Interested in each other.

It is now The Afternoon

Have Ibid organize the pix's ( once their all done with their actions ) into doing a project where they will build a communal house. This will serve as the base of operations.

Ibid observes a Large Stone Arrangement and has an Idea for a Project

She gathers Everypix and instructs them to Work Together to build a Stone and Vegetation Shelter

They gather some Ubiquitous Underbrush and fell some Saplings, and place them on the Large Stone Arrangement in the shape of a roof. It takes them all The Afternoon to finish it. It looks cozy.

It is now Evening, Everypix is complaining about Hunger and the lack of Food. They are Somewhat Tired

Spoiler: Tribesmen (click to show/hide)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 07:08:46 pm »

Elkori will carve a Romantic Symbol into a nearby Large Tree.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 07:16:16 pm »

THAT WAS HARDLY A "SMALL ROCK" ASKOT. :|

And yes, Angris was limping before Alice pricked him with mosquito bite.

Angris heads upstream for fun and profit. Mostly looking for food.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2011, 07:18:35 pm »

Are you goin to make more little dudes? If so I'll take the next tall green one. Valican is fine.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36