Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ok now I'm creeped out...  (Read 8797 times)

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ok now I'm creeped out...
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 02:58:30 am »

If he hates Capybaras, shouldn't he be Catdwarf? I mean, Batman fears bats, but he hates the criminals and he isn't called Criminalman..

By the way, add DWARF to the end, not MAN. For obvious reasons.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:21 am »

This game doesn't have penguins yet, does it?
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

jens03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 06:35:48 am »

This game doesn't have penguins yet, does it?
It does. Im fighting zombie and skeletan penguins at the moment.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 06:38:22 am »

Capybara Dwarf is going to have quite the rogue's gallery...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 07:44:18 am »

I'm going to mod in catwomen, if you need a...Catwoman...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:50:15 am by elf-fondling human »
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Steelgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 12:28:32 pm »

Hmm we have a problem.
Capybara Dwarf has had his back broken by his nemesis Bane a cavein.
After this crushing defeat (HAH! See what I did there?) do we:
see if he heals under the tender ministrations of head surgeon Urist BlindAxesurgery?
get out Runesmith and play God? (still can't heal, but can buff stats. Or can you?)
elevate his sidekick Cave Sparrow up to Capybara Dwarf?
Savescum? Though I hate losing hours of what limited time I have.

Alas, due to a lack of playtime, since the wife was saying something like "blah blah house shopping blah blah move in two months blah blah" I had to stop playing last night. So the Capybara Cave wasn't completed yet, not enough obsidian and gold blocks finished (he is of course, fabulously wealthy).

ZeroSumHappiness

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 12:35:35 pm »

If he doesn't heal naturally you could possibly edit the raws to make his dwarf-bones regenerate like eyes do?

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 12:48:34 pm »

If he doesn't heal naturally you could possibly edit the raws to make his dwarf-bones regenerate like eyes do?

I have heard someone posted raw edits that you can use that will allow nervous tissue (like spines) to heal, so this should be possible.

Mister Always

• Bay Watcher
  • SQUARE-GO LIKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 02:17:56 pm »

This should be good. I've always enjoyed badass vigilante dudes. you also need to assign the kid a butler, who lives in the Capybara cave and sometimes dons the Cloak to fight in Capybara Man's place. He also needs a dog and a spunky, catch-phrasing sidekick who always points out the obvious. The kid also needs to be very popular, or at least well known.
And he must fight a Capybara-man modded to have [CAN_LEARN] that has legendary comedian!

He runs out of capybara puns pretty fast, though.

You could say it's embarassing.
"""The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham" -Forumite" -Mister Always

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 02:43:36 pm »

This should be good. I've always enjoyed badass vigilante dudes. you also need to assign the kid a butler, who lives in the Capybara cave and sometimes dons the Cloak to fight in Capybara Man's place. He also needs a dog and a spunky, catch-phrasing sidekick who always points out the obvious. The kid also needs to be very popular, or at least well known.
And he must fight a Capybara-man modded to have [CAN_LEARN] that has legendary comedian!

I c wut u did thar  :P

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 03:25:19 pm »

Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 03:44:28 pm »

Spoiler: facepalm.jpg (click to show/hide)

I didn't think he was capyble of such low humour...  Ignore him, let's just take the high rodent ill this all blows over.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 04:08:11 pm »

Spoiler: facepalm.jpg (click to show/hide)

I didn't think he was capyble of such low humour...  Ignore him, let's just take the high rodent ill this all blows over.
GOODJOB DEAR SIR

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17:32 pm »

Honestly, I can't believe you guys. This was a nice thread at first, but now I can baraly keep reading it.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 04:24:13 pm »

Honestly, I can't believe you guys. This was a nice thread at first, but now I can baraly keep reading it.
TEEHEE

This is turning into the face palm thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3