Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ok now I'm creeped out...  (Read 8800 times)

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
Re: Ok now I'm creeped out...
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 04:27:37 pm »

Ok, this is too much for me to take anymore.  I capytulate, wholly and completely.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 12:20:38 am »

lockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockitlockit

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Roraborialisforealis

• Bay Watcher
  • [HATEBILLION:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
Re: Capybara Man! (was Re: Ok now I'm creeped out...)
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 01:04:37 am »

Thank you for my signature.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Steelgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 09:43:25 am »

Thank you for my signature.

Happy to oblige. The crossouts were what I found amusing, but the limits on sigs probably prevented that.

Update on Moldath Pastsmith, billionaire playboy, and the secret ID of Capybara Man, Dwarf, whatever.
He is recuperating in the hospital, with no apparent nerve damage, just a whole lot of broken bones. Dr. Urist Blindaxesurgeon predicts a 100% recovery. Or death. Maybe. But he is after a professional soapmaker, err doctor, so don't argue with him. He also is sure that the false rib isn't a real rib, so is optional.
In the meantime, work continues on the Capybara Cave, while his sidekick, Cave Sparrow, continues to train on a variety of exercise equipment. And by that I mean a pump. The danger room, to him, looks a little too dangerous yet. Luckily his dwarven therapist has agreed that he can work on things at such a young age.

Pages: 1 2 [3]