Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: Wild West Mafia - GAME OVER - Scum Win!  (Read 141070 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Wild West Mafia - Day 2 [6/9] - You could use some coffins.
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:59 pm »

Shark,

I had a ton of questions for you you should answer, or I might reconsider my position that you're just a noob.

Your head being off the chopping block does not mean you get to ignore my questions.

Maybe I should have a change of heart if the only thing you're interested in is getting your head out of the noose?

Answer me.

I don't really know what's indicative of newscum and newtown.
What should I be looking for?

It's a hard decision to make. I can't point to any one thing that will conclusively let you make that decision, since every noob is different and they all universally commit mistakes.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2011, 02:54:43 pm »

Then you admit you made up a lot of this stuff, which consists of several long posts of bull, besides when you chewed up my Mylo argument, that argument was pretty bad. However, in the end, you did this just so you could survive because you're scared of Jim. You went after someone, me, who you later admit you had terrible reasons for voting. You jumped on me just so you wouldn't die, and apparently according to your recent posts you never actually thought I was scum, you made that up.

No, I thought you were scum. There's a lot in your posts that points to you being obvious scum, but I didn't remember(or outright ignored the fact) that it points to you being a newb as well.

It's a hard decision to make. I can't point to any one thing that will conclusively let you make that decision, since every noob is different and they all universally commit mistakes.

Argh.
Then how did you come to think that Shark is newbtown over newbscum?
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2011, 02:57:48 pm »

No, I thought you were scum. There's a lot in your posts that points to you being obvious scum, but I didn't remember(or outright ignored the fact) that it points to you being a newb as well.

Why would you include the possibility of you ignoring something?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2011, 03:01:14 pm »

Why would you include the possibility of you ignoring something?
Because I can't remember which it was. There are likely other possibilities too.
My Sig

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2011, 03:10:27 pm »

Argh.
Then how did you come to think that Shark is newbtown over newbscum?

If I were good at reading noobs every Beginner's Mafia I IC would be a smashing town success.

He cracked in a way that made me think he wasn't committing these mistakes because he was malicious but because he didn't know any better. I also got the impression that he was trying to hunt, though he didn't really know how to effectively go through with it. That's all.

If he doesn't answer my questions I'm going to have a different opinion.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2011, 03:20:10 pm »

Day 2
Votecount:
-Urist_McArathos:
-Jim Groovester:
-Orangebottle: Jim Groovester, Urist_McArathos, Urist Imiknorris , Shark
-Urist Imiknorris:
-NativeForeigner:
-Shark:

Not Voting : Orangebottle, NativeForeigner

3 more to extend, 5  more to shorten.
The Day will end Wednesday 8 PM GMT.
---
Sorry for scarce votecounts.

Shark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2011, 03:22:12 pm »

Oh, I missed your questions, i'll answer them now.

A lot of what I said assumed that there was an SK, partially because of what I said about vig claiming that got torn to pieces for good reason. I was wrong, and I was looking for something to say against his arguments. I figured that if I beat his arguments, I could take a turn and convince everyone that he's scum.

This ties in to your other question, he's been my top scumpick for most of this day. I was originally suspicious of him because it seemed like he was trying to get attention off of him by attacking me, it's in the post where I vote him on page 10. This would actually turn out to be true, but I ended up freaking out because no one believed me at the start, which would later lead to me posting bullshit arguments. Later on, I unvoted because I decided that he was probably misguided town, and now, because of his recent posts, i'm thinking he's scum again. The fact that he attacked me just to avoid someone suspecting him was my original reason for suspecting him. In this case, he was scared of you?

Also, imiknorris, this is the rest of what's behind my vote, if you wanted to know.

Now, to finish answering your 2nd question, I don't have any ideas for what would be my next scumpick. I didn't even try to question anyone until later on, and didn't really get anything out of it. I would have said McArathos earlier but he took back what he said when he was really tired.

So, prolly native or imiknorris. I don't have a single reason to suspect you that I can think of. If you turn out to be scum, congrats, there's no way in hell i'll see it coming.
Real dorf doctors wash with water AND magma. The resulting burning cauterizes the wound, and the obsidian that forms covers the wound so it can heal.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2011, 04:16:31 pm »

This ties in to your other question, he's been my top scumpick for most of this day. I was originally suspicious of him because it seemed like he was trying to get attention off of him by attacking me, it's in the post where I vote him on page 10. This would actually turn out to be true, but I ended up freaking out because no one believed me at the start, which would later lead to me posting bullshit arguments. Later on, I unvoted because I decided that he was probably misguided town, and now, because of his recent posts, i'm thinking he's scum again. The fact that he attacked me just to avoid someone suspecting him was my original reason for suspecting him. In this case, he was scared of you?

I see you have a conveniently malleable opinion of Orangebottle's scumminess that roughly corresponds to how close you are to being lynched.

There's nothing Orangebottle did differently, except get attacked by me, and admit he made stuff up, so why the change in opinion before those two points?

Further, your case is my case, but simplified. Do you have anything original to add?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2011, 04:22:50 pm »

Shark:
My Sig

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2011, 04:25:40 pm »

Orangebottle, who do you suspect?

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »

I still semi-suspect Shark because he keeps repeating
he attacked me just to avoid someone suspecting him was my original reason for suspecting him.
like it's true. However, it's very likely that he's just newbtown.
I'm going to go look for something that's suspicious.
My Sig

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2011, 06:49:12 pm »

Orangebottle.

I still semi-suspect Shark because he keeps repeating
he attacked me just to avoid someone suspecting him was my original reason for suspecting him.
like it's true. However, it's very likely that he's just newbtown.
I'm going to go look for something that's suspicious.

How about instead of tunneling Shark (no, I'm not saying drop anything you might have), you take a look at everyone else?

And don't try to make anything up.

Imiknorris: If Orangebottle flipped town, who would you suspect next?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2011, 06:58:19 pm »

Probably either Shark or you. I'd likely go after you first since your last post was all the way back here and consisted of a refusal to answer questions directed at you until Shark answered a question of yours that he had already answered.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2011, 07:12:54 pm »

Probably either Shark or you. I'd likely go after you first since your last post was all the way back here and consisted of a refusal to answer questions directed at you until Shark answered a question of yours that he had already answered.

You mean the question where he asked me who I thought was most scummy and it was a toss-up between him and OB? Where I then asked a question to help me determine which of the two was scummier?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2011, 07:17:40 pm »

You mean the question where he asked me who I thought was most scummy and it was a toss-up between him and OB?

Yes, that one, except you could have actually said that it was a toss-up instead of refusing to answer it at the time.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26