Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Accidental Sword Duplication  (Read 8296 times)

TrueWolves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental Sword Duplication
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 07:45:39 am »

yea its not actual duplication, any form of getting rid of it removes it from both hands, the only abuse-able thing you can do it the selling i guess, and that would be more of abuse then weaponization as your not harming stuff with it, your just making a lil extra money by selling it twice.

It's only not being weaponized until I trade in a Superior quality war-hammer for a duplicate war-hammer and 20 throwing swords. Get hammer stuck in random critter to re-sell for 20 more swords... then throw the massive collection at every opportunity to do so. :D

Also my second post on this forum gets a part of a sig... wow (been lurking for years)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 10:12:22 am »

isn't this just making a one handed weapon into a twohanded weapon and bumping up the value by 2?
really your just conning shop keeps out of money by saying a dagger cost more due to you could hold on to it with 2 hands.
no exploit just buff in cunning. Besides this only effects trading and those wanting to live the life of a trader.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »

Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 03:12:38 am »

and na selling it to get more weapons is also mostly just abuse/what rumrusher said, being a sly bastard and conning the shop keepers out of there money.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 03:29:39 am »

and na selling it to get more weapons is also mostly just abuse/what rumrusher said, being a sly bastard and conning the shop keepers out of there money.

You're attempting to weaponize a weapon? Silly you.

What you want to do, is the duplicate that sword so many times you'll be able to crush your enemies with pure wealth.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 03:32:22 am »

ye what slowpoke said, crush them with the wealth, just get a backpack and fill it so full of money you cant put it in your backpack or any other container, blunt destruction by backpack of moneys. that or use the coins as projectile death.

"I HATE YOU SO I SHALL PROCEED TO THROW MONEY AT YOU!!"
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 04:40:22 am »

You could always mod dwarves to have 8 arms and then grab onto the sword with each arm. Great fun could be had with the right imagination.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 02:06:08 am »

Again, I must say this. It's not being duplicated, it's just you holding it in two hands instead of one without the multigrasp thing. If it gets stuck in a wound, you do not have another weapon, just the same weapon you're holding in two hands. Once you get it out of the wound, you're holding it in two hands again. All it allows you to do is to sell your weapon twice.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 08:14:06 am »

In order to buy 8 new weapons and then have 8 weapons because why not? That would be fun in my books.
Pages: 1 [2]