Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 29988 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Full !! (Waiting List Open)
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2011, 07:18:46 am »

SON OF A-

Sign me for the waiting list.
You can have the temporary sixth slot

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2011, 07:28:11 am »

Character Bio Finished
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2011, 07:38:56 am »

Character Bio Finished
Alright, thanks for notifying me also working on your statuses know I have 4 more to go, and then once I get Talarion's I will have to do his as well. Game starting as soon as get the statuses finished.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2011, 08:44:35 am »

Well... He isn't the strongest, nor the fastest or most agile, nor the most charismatic or enduring character ever... But if he ain't the luckiest sunnuvabitch you've seen, then I'll be damned. And yes, I did pump a lot of my points into Luck. Got a problem? :P Someone has to be the lucky one! And it might as well be meee for once.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

How is it, Adwarf? Acceptable?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2011, 08:56:35 am »

That is perfect, and I must say your character build choice is perfect for one of the Performer Archtypes, and that extremely high luck is going to come in handy for your guys first Imperial Decree. You will also get thrown out of almost every gambling den with that kind of luck :P

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2011, 08:58:33 am »

And it guarantees you of not finding an oxidized copper mace for your first weapon.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 09:01:49 am »

Aye, Aye... thrown out after I win all the money in the place and then some ^^;. I just looked at everyone's characters and thought 'There is a substantial lack of luck here...'

To be honest, I was originally thinking 'I'ma Dwarf Smith this place up.' Then I saw that there were two Dwarves, one a Smith. Then I settled on this idea, so yeah. Lucky Lucky Lucky! Where's them gambling dens? I need money! <.< >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 11:51:16 am »

Shame I couldn't make it before the active list filled up. Oh well. Stick me on the waiting list.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:11:19 pm by Son_of_Orion »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2011, 12:33:45 pm »

Just a question, will my character be able to also use non-godly magic if he knows the rituals or has scrolls?
My character's relation with his god is kind of more demon binding/partnership than faith, since he's pretty much the last member of his cult.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2011, 01:35:50 pm »

Just a question, will my character be able to also use non-godly magic if he knows the rituals or has scrolls?
My character's relation with his god is kind of more demon binding/partnership than faith, since he's pretty much the last member of his cult.
You will be able to once you Rank up, and choose the Archetype that allows the use of actual magic instead of Curses, and Miracles, so you will be able to use Rituals, and scrolls after you finish the opening quest which will take anywhere from twenty to forty turns.

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2011, 01:47:18 pm »

Am I on the list? :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2011, 02:08:09 pm »

Ya, just let me put you on the waiting list also I have half of the character sheets, so turn will be up today.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2011, 02:09:16 pm »

Ya, just let me put you on the waiting list also I have half of the character sheets, so turn will be up today.

I have changed a few things in mine, such as the color of his facial hair,  something I forgot to put in before.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2011, 02:34:03 pm »

So who are we waiting for to start?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2011, 02:37:40 pm »

So who are we waiting for to start?
Adwarf is writing up the turn and status sheets.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23