Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:  (Read 40093 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2011, 08:21:25 pm »

Girlinhat grabs Necro by the lower body with her left hand!
Girlinhat shakes Necro by the lower body, bruising the pancreas!
Girlinhat passes out from exhaustion
Necro passes out from exhaustion

Psh, I should be a professional erotic novelist or something.
The problem is that I have a genetic defect that makes me asexual. Sorry folks, no heir of Necro coming. Bummer  :P
:-\

We need someone who is a master of Dwarven engineering; who could make a pillar of Obsidian rising hundreds of feet into the air using only two pumps, a creek, and a Magma-Pipe.
Someone who could make a Megaproject so amazingly inefficient, it would actually be the end of the Fortress, after successfully defending it from thousands of external incursions.
Someone who could make..Round bedrooms.
MUST... RESIST....

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2011, 08:22:34 pm »

What, making round bedrooms, obsidian towers using only two pumps, a creek, and a Magma-Pipe, or an amazingly inefficient mega-project?
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2011, 08:25:46 pm »

What, making round bedrooms, obsidian towers using only two pumps, a creek, and a Magma-Pipe, or an amazingly inefficient mega-project?
All of the above.  :o

Round rooms less so, but the other parts are SO DAMN DORFY

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2011, 08:29:27 pm »

Well, I'm sure Ponies can find some use for Magma-Spires, and inefficient engineering.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2011, 08:31:29 pm »

Well, I'm sure Ponies can find some use for Magma-Spires, and inefficient engineering.
Already was on that  :P

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 08:34:39 pm »

The problem is that I have a genetic defect that makes me asexual. Sorry folks, no heir of Necro coming. Bummer  :P

You may call it a defect, but there are more important things in life.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2011, 08:36:54 pm »

Just bein' technical. I'd say evolution if it wasn't removing itself from the greater genepool  :P

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011, 08:39:51 pm »

Just bein' technical. I'd say evolution if it wasn't removing itself from the greater genepool  :P

There's always dontating >_<
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011, 08:50:53 pm »

Personally, I'd consider it a superpower.

"More disposal income than a speeding bullet!
More free time than a locomotive!
Able to fit tall stacks of hobby gear in a single flat!"

I feel like someone is going to ship us in a fanfic now...

There's only so much I can do from a work office with MSPaint, there you go.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If i had internet penetrating hands, you sir, would be the proud receiver of a self-proclaimed king's high five.

I'll high-five the modem :D

Y'know, this could make a truly epic succession fort.

If a succession fort ends up in the works, I'd totally be up for grabbing a weekend slot.  Always wanted to do one of those...

... wat

Lazy_lizard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2011, 08:53:39 pm »

There's always dontating >_<
Modern fertility science has ways around that. Hell, you don't even have to be technically alive for it to work.

And with that image I bid you good night.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2011, 08:56:09 pm »

Personally, I'd consider it a superpower.

"More disposal income than a speeding bullet!
More free time than a locomotive!
Able to fit tall stacks of hobby gear in a single flat!"

I feel like someone is going to ship us in a fanfic now...

There's only so much I can do from a work office with MSPaint, there you go.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If i had internet penetrating hands, you sir, would be the proud receiver of a self-proclaimed king's high five.

I'll high-five the modem :D

Y'know, this could make a truly epic succession fort.

If a succession fort ends up in the works, I'd totally be up for grabbing a weekend slot.  Always wanted to do one of those...

... wat

You are referring to the king of procrastination. Bow your head, but not now. But I was just surprised by high-ish quality fan-fic about forum posters so quickly. I now know what my goal in life is: to become so popular on this forum to get fan-fic'd!
Or to just be quoted once in a while.
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2011, 09:15:25 pm »

Same here. If people are truly gonna follow through with this plan, i would love to be a part of it. Be it notes or succession game(i have little to no idea how they work, but from what information i've gathered about them, they sound awesome).

Besides, either way it means it isn't completely up to me to do it. Not that i would have a problem with taking it on solo, but i am not kidding when i say i would very likely doom this project on my own.

My DF experience, which some would consider laughable at best, combined with my incredible persistence and stubbornness would ensure that i would not quit until the game itself wouldn't allow me to continue any further, no matter how massive a failure it became. Rest assured that, with me being in total control of this endeavor, you could expect either an immaculate creation of awe-inspiring brilliance, or for the whole thing to do a quadruple-flip swan dive straight into the abysmal sea of ruin.

But yeah, sounds really interesting.

quoted once in a while.

See, dreams do come true :).

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2011, 09:16:44 pm »

Same here. If people are truly gonna follow through with this plan, i would love to be a part of it. Be it notes or succession game(i have little to no idea how they work, but from what information i've gathered about them, they sound awesome).

Besides, either way it means it isn't completely up to me to do it. Not that i would have a problem with taking it on solo, but i am not kidding when i say i would very likely doom this project on my own.

My DF experience, which some would consider laughable at best, combined with my incredible persistence and stubbornness would ensure that i would not quit until the game itself wouldn't allow me to continue any further, no matter how massive a failure it became. Rest assured that, with me being in total control of this endeavor, you could expect either an immaculate creation of awe-inspiring brilliance, or for the whole thing to do a quadruple-flip swan dive straight into the abysmal sea of ruin.

But yeah, sounds really interesting.

quoted once in a while.

See, dreams do come true :).
Look Charlie Brown, it's a Christmas Miracle!
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2011, 09:17:41 pm »

The Sanity breaks the grip of Your forum from the Sanitiy's mental state!

I [MANDATE] a part of this succession!
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2011, 09:20:15 pm »

I'd suggest to do this online, when Carnes gets his server back up we can do a multiplayer server.  Girlinhat vs Necro in a battle of magma, kittens, magma, socks, magma, magma, MAGMA, MAGMA, MAGMAAAAAAAAAA~
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17