Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:  (Read 39565 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 06:53:02 pm »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 06:55:09 pm »

The only thing that could make this more awesome is a Dwarven engraving, done in detail of it.
This is a Masterwork engraving by Urist Mcurisface. On it are Dwarves and Dwarves and UristMcArmless and Goblins and the Goblin King Ghgtgjjgugioghhhgg.. The Dwarves are falling. The Dwarves are dead. Urist McArmless is striking a menacing pose. The Goblins are in Fetal Position. the Goblin King is dead. This relates to the striking down of the Goblin King Ghgtgjjgugioghhhgg by Urist McArmless in Feldspar 11, 2.

But what it doesn't go into detail about is that Urist McArmless did this by biting the Goblin King in the testicles and shaking him around to death.

At first I thought you were going to make an engraving of the... well... slash fic... thing.

I guess it's probably for the best.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 06:58:10 pm »

Actually, that should be a statue, dedicated to the pure wrongness of this Forum.
And it menaces with spikes of Phallus.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 07:00:30 pm »

That was..
..No.
Anyway, for that monstrosity, I recommend that xen0n do the Fortress.
If he wants, I'll do the Language modifications.

I am both honoured and slightly nauseous at this offer, but I fear it would end up taking to long.  I get surprisingly little actual Fortress time available each night, despite me hovering over the forums like a hawk during the day.   :'(

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 07:06:12 pm »

We need someone who is a master of Dwarven engineering; who could make a pillar of Obsidian rising hundreds of feet into the air using only two pumps, a creek, and a Magma-Pipe.
Someone who could make a Megaproject so amazingly inefficient, it would actually be the end of the Fortress, after successfully defending it from thousands of external incursions.
Someone who could make..Round bedrooms.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 07:12:15 pm »

Girlinhat grabs Necro by the lower body with her left hand!
Girlinhat shakes Necro by the lower body, bruising the pancreas!
Girlinhat passes out from exhaustion
Necro passes out from exhaustion

Psh, I should be a professional erotic novelist or something.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2011, 07:17:47 pm »

Psh, I should be a professional erotic novelist or something.

I think I'll sig this...
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2011, 07:18:30 pm »

Coincidentally, many of my better rooms are usually round.  Sure, we've all got squares, but I'm doing circles dammit, because round things are fun and phallic!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 07:19:05 pm »

We need someone who is a master of Dwarven engineering; who could make a pillar of Obsidian rising hundreds of feet into the air using only two pumps, a creek, and a Magma-Pipe.
Someone who could make a Megaproject so amazingly inefficient, it would actually be the end of the Fortress, after successfully defending it from thousands of external incursions.
Someone who could make..Round bedrooms.

I...can do none of those things. But i will gladly take on the duty of leading this beautiful project into humiliating, dream crushing oblivion when my current fort falls.

I feel like someone is going to ship us in a fanfic now...

There's only so much I can do from a work office with MSPaint, there you go.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If i had internet penetrating hands, you sir, would be the proud receiver of a self-proclaimed king's high five.

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2011, 07:21:47 pm »

King, if you set up the initial plans, using Notes to describe what you want and where, I can take a shot at making it. It's been a while since I've used non-speed:1 dwarves, but I'm pretty good.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2011, 07:31:32 pm »

I feel like someone is going to ship us in a fanfic now...

There's only so much I can do from a work office with MSPaint, there you go.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
... wat
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2011, 08:01:05 pm »

Y'know, this could make a truly epic succession fort.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2011, 08:12:41 pm »

It could.
ESPECIALLY if we make a room with hundreds of levers(Most of which are useless, or do nothing important,) and don't label any of them.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2011, 08:15:27 pm »

It could.
ESPECIALLY if we make a room with hundreds of levers(Most of which are useless, or do nothing important,) and don't label any of them.
I smell Boatmurdered...

"Um... what does this do?"
500 dwarves have been eaten by giant badgers.
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2011, 08:17:04 pm »

Actually, I'm thinking we need a highly-pressurized Badger Cannon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17