Finally... > Creative Projects

Girlinhat: Proficient Metal Crafter

(1/98) > >>

Girlinhat:
I was adequate in the last thread, I decided to upgrade myself.  HUZZAH!

So to start, some pictures:
Spoiler: Blue Bracelet on wrist (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Blue Bracelet showing crummy clasp (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Blue Bracelet on black (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Blue Bracelet on red (good contrast) (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Oilslick Bracelet (the black beads have color to them, shifting like oil spilled on pavement) (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Oilslick Bracelet on red (click to show/hide)Both of these are made with 18g 1/4" Bright Aluminum rings with glass beads hooked directly onto the outer rings, and woven as normal European 4-1.  Oilslick has no clasp, as I was deciding what to do with it, and the Blue one was originally woven directly to my wrist because I know how to do that, but I put on a crummy clasp quickly to show how that would work, the closure is a little messy there.

I have a few other things, but I need to get pictures of them and that's a little bit iffy, but it'll happen eventually.  In the meantime, here's a belt I had started but needs some creative problem-solving to fix some issues, either way it shows of a very tight European 10 in 1 weave nicely.  Obviously, this picture wasn't taken with the good camera...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Anyways, trying to get into business and willing to sell at a slight discount on B12 because, well, B12.  That's reason enough, right?  Moreover though, I'm looking for ideas and inspiration on how to make pretty and/or manly jewelry, and what ideas people might find cool.  I've got some extra money for some new rings, but haven't decided what to get yet, though I'm leaning heavily towards black rubber and colored aluminum, since I could make solid bracelets that stretch over the hand, no clasp, and could have some color with them.

So yes, metal, this time in a better forum category :P

Aklyon:
Huzzah for upgrading?

forsaken1111:
I am post to watch. Your productivity and hobby entertains me during my boring day.

Also pretty.

aenri:
Yup, very nice braclets there. Also very eager to see more of your creations :).

Sir E Brum:
Maybe it's just my soggy old computer, but the pictures won't show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version