Finally... > Creative Projects

Girlinhat: Proficient Metal Crafter

<< < (88/98) > >>

Shinotsa:
Alright, I'll have to see if I can make due with my 5/16, 1/4, and 3/16 rings. I've found just about everything in here amazing, and hopefully I'll have something to show you all in a bit. I've been working in 5/16 16ga to get used to it, but I guess 1/4 for euro 4 in 1 would look much better. Other than that the only trouble I have is finding non-galvy wire, because for some reason I just feel wrong paying for shipping.

Anyhow, I hope some more crafts(wo)manship is posted soon. It's always enjoyable seeing what everyone has been making.

tommy521:
Eh, I haven't done too much metalwork recently. I did however make some (crude) log benches... refining my tactics on that however...

Girlinhat:
...Log benches?  Is that were you put a log on the ground and sit on it?

Otherwise, I got a "woodcarving" knife today that looks a bit low-scale as far as crafting knives go, but it should be solid enough.  I'll see how it goes on some of the spare lumber laying about.

tommy521:

--- Quote from: Girlinhat on April 17, 2012, 09:08:56 pm ---...Log benches?  Is that were you put a log on the ground and sit on it?

--- End quote ---

Eh no, it's a long cedar log chainsaw'd in half, then two shorter logs cut in a V to support it.

Thief^:
I made a few more of the rubber stretchy chains in different widths:

I've also got some higher AR rings to try making euro-6-in-1 and some other patterns with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version