Finally... > Creative Projects

Girlinhat: Proficient Metal Crafter

<< < (98/98)

forsaken1111:

--- Quote from: Farmerbob on August 05, 2012, 10:03:11 pm ---Hrm, perhaps create a modular bag system where there are larger side rings built in to allow the bags to connect to each other, that way any time someone needs a bigger bag for dice, or a different container for special dice, they just buy another bag and connect it to the existing "bag collective"

--- End quote ---
If you make enough of them, can you connect to bagspace? (KODT woo)

Girlinhat:
How often do you need to upgrade your bags, really?  I would think you don't expand frequently enough to need modular bag extensions.

Although being a crafter, I could extend a bag with some effort.  So I might offer a discount if someone comes in with a square bag and wants it to be larger.  That would be the easy part of adding more sheet to the existing sheet.

Farmerbob:

--- Quote from: Girlinhat on August 06, 2012, 07:37:19 pm ---How often do you need to upgrade your bags, really?  I would think you don't expand frequently enough to need modular bag extensions.

Although being a crafter, I could extend a bag with some effort.  So I might offer a discount if someone comes in with a square bag and wants it to be larger.  That would be the easy part of adding more sheet to the existing sheet.

--- End quote ---

Probably a good idea to see the size of the bags of dice being hauled around at conventions these days.  Back in the late 1980's I knew people who used gallon+ sized containers of dice.  And had a great deal of fun actually finding the dice they wanted at times.

If people don't collect dice so much any more, then just make simple small bags :)  A walk around the gaming floor at a local gaming convention or weekend gaming store should be enough to judge a basic market need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version