Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should it be added to the wiki? (It would be D for Dwarf)

Yes
- 9 (17.3%)
No
- 43 (82.7%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: .  (Read 13151 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« on: September 29, 2011, 06:22:04 pm »

Poll over, folks  :)

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Necro910 Method/Effect
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 06:39:36 pm »

What the hell.

This has been in the game for years. You can't just randomly up and name someone else's meme after yourself. That's just stupid.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 06:43:04 pm »

What the hell.

This has been in the game for years. You can't just randomly up and name someone else's meme after yourself. That's just stupid.
I'm not the one who came up with it, Oioloi (HOW DO YOU SPELL IT) did. I just shortened
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
to The Necro910 Method. Most of the people at DF Fortress Mode Discussion know who I am just for that, and I am not making you vote for it, you can vote against.

I put the poll here for a reason  :P

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 06:52:55 pm »

What the hell.

I'm not the one who came up with it, Oioloi (HOW DO YOU SPELL IT) did. I just shortened
to The Necro910 Method. Most of the people at DF Fortress Mode Discussion know who I am just for that, and I am not making you vote for it, you can vote against.

Listen Necro, your awesome an all. But no one really deserves something named after them when all they say is Magma, its been around forever. I mean Vector or Toonyman aren't trying to make a wiki article about themselves.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 06:55:35 pm »

What the hell.

Listen Necro, your awesome an all. But no one really deserves something named after them when all they say is Magma, its been around forever. I mean Vector or Toonyman aren't trying to make a wiki article about themselves.
I don't know most people by name, who are they?

You can all still vote, not like I'm gonna vandalize magmawiki without public approval  :)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 06:57:17 pm »

What the hell.

You can all still vote, not like I'm gonna vandalize magmawiki without public approval  :)
Very, very, very well known people in the lower forums, Toony has the more posts than almost everyone on the entire forum. To be honest, I don't think anyone on this forum deserves a wiki article (Besides Toady and Threetoe).
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 06:57:45 pm »

You realise of course that the majority of the Dwarf Fortress community will never even notice you made this thread.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 07:03:29 pm »

What the hell.

Very, very, very well known people in the lower forums, Toony has the more posts than almost everyone on the entire forum. To be honest, I don't think anyone on this forum deserves a wiki article (Besides Toady and Threetoe).
Ah, Ok.

It's just going to be a subsection on the magma article, not like its own page. It's the community's decision, and I'm leaving it at that.

No one approves, the article will not be spawned. The idea didn't have so much hate against it last time we voted  :-\

You realise of course that the majority of the Dwarf Fortress community will never even notice you made this thread.
This thread isn't what I'm known for. I'm known for answering everything with magma.

WhenInRome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 07:08:05 pm »

So you're saying we should name using magma after you because you say it a lot.

Matheld

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 07:12:35 pm »

H8'z gonna H8.
You have my official stamp of approval mygoodsir.
It should go in the wiki.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 07:13:57 pm »

H8'z gonna H8.
You have my official stamp of approval mygoodsir.
It should go in the wiki.
No one here hates Necro, its just we don't think someone deserves a wiki article for saying Magma.
Welcome to Reality.

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 07:27:48 pm »

It's ok I have enough hate for two.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 07:29:10 pm »

It's ok I have enough hate for two.
Just a word of advice, if you continue like this chances are you'll get in trouble with the admins. Just saying, quit while your ahead.
Welcome to Reality.

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 07:34:49 pm »

As if I'd even be here if I hadn't been linked.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 07:36:38 pm »

As if I'd even be here if I hadn't been linked.
Whatever man, but don't say I didn't warn ya.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: [1] 2 3