Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Multiworld Madness II. One Long Darn Corridor (Turn XXII) (game thread)  (Read 51860 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiworld Madness II. One Long Darn Corridor (Turn XXII) (game thread)
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2013, 07:34:03 am »

Derek thinks partway through the exposition, 'I wonder if this has anything to do with the 'Aura' that was seen in the animated series...', but kept his thoughts to himself.

He bowed. "My name is Derek Coonan." He glanced at his comrades. "I am the acting leader of the Seekers, as you can tell by my fancy clothing. It is a wonder to meet you. May I ask your name?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2013, 10:51:15 am »

Jake rolls his eyes behind his sunglasses at Derek proclaiming himself as the leader of their little group, but says nothing about it and just nods at the strange creature, letting the others do the whole talking thing. He instead takes a curious look around the room, seeing if the machines trigger any memories of some kind.

Say nothing but look around the chamber from where I am, seeing if anything makes me remember something.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2013, 05:47:49 pm »

I am seeking, beyond even what my group currently seeks. I have forgotten what it is I seek though for the moment I seek which I never knew to begin with. I go by the name Zarkhov Dragonheart for now and I quest with these people for a time. As it is things seem to be wrong in this world and dispite not knowing my origins though I doubt it is in this world I think something needs to be done about it.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

DreamThorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Seer of Void
    • View Profile
    • My game dev hobby blog (updates almost never)
« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2013, 01:24:35 am »

"I am called Jac, and am honoured to stand in the presence of such a beautiful and powerful being such as yourself.  Like the others here, I have no memory of where I came from and only a vague idea of what we seek, so I do what seems right and hope for the best."
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2013, 09:53:48 am »

"The name is Alix, as my friends have said, we don't remember very much about our past."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]