Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 397475 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

post to watch

Watch? WATCH?!

You can have a front-row seat!  TO THE WALLS WITH YOU!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Oh my, Aussie is going mad with power!

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SILENCE! LEST I ENSLAVE YOU TO THE WALLS A SECOND TIME!

Seriously though,  the East Wall's coming along nicely.  The Fourth and Fifth levels are about half-done, but the gantries on them are pretty much complete and the nearby stockpiles are full.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SILENCE! LEST I ENSLAVE YOU TO THE WALLS A SECOND TIME!

If you want to make a proper Oliolli II, you best hope he had some children :P

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Musashi

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress.
    • View Profile

You can also dwarf me if you want, I tend to die fast though  ;D
I don't mean to alarm you, but it appears that your Dwarves are all in fact elephants.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also for anyone who gets dwarfed, there's a special treat for if/when your dwarf perishes.

You get entombed IN the wall for eternity (there's a wall over the cursor, and that open spot will be replaced with a wall when you're interred)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Also for anyone who gets dwarfed, there's a special treat for if/when your dwarf perishes.

You get entombed IN the wall for eternity (there's a wall over the cursor, and that open spot will be replaced with a wall when you're interred)
Satisfied  ;)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As it's not apparent from the picture, thought i'd let you lot know that there's coffins set up in all the finished corners and your slave-masons dwarves have all been assigned one.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 10:05:31 am by ThatAussieGuy »

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

As it's not apparent from the picture, thought i'd let you lot know that there's coffins set up in all the finished corners and your slave-masons dwarves have all been assigned one.

Satisfied  ;)

Keldane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh. I'd love to be Dorfed in this; it's too awesome to miss out on.
WARNING:Side effects may include fatal badgerstorm and sudden appreciation for nobles.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you manage to find someone with personality traits similar to Oliolli's, you could make him/her Oliolli II, and say that the spirit of Oliolli possessed them.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, no matter how good you were in life, you'll still spend eternity in ‼hell‼
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, no matter how good you were in life, you'll still spend eternity in ‼the circus‼
Fixed that for you  :P
Quit clowning around
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 81