Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 398726 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I feel sad, I have been on this thread since the beggining, and your damn immigrant control won't let me see the wonders of the dwarven checkerboard up close :(

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

I'd love to be dwarfed.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Kirbypowered

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Dabbler
    • View Profile

I must be dwarf immediatly! wouldn't mind being dwarfed, whenever you've got the time. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a slave? Build amazing structures and never get credit? Count me in. :D
THE WINTER MEN COME DOWN THE VALLEY AND KILL KILL KILL.
I'm voting for the Plaid Acre up next on COLORS AND MEASUREMENTS weekly.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Hey Aussie, you know what would be even cooler? Making said Hell walls and fortress out of bone bricks.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I'd rather see the hellwall out of wood.  Just seems insulting.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile

I'd rather see the hellwall out of wood.  Just seems insulting.

Nooo. Ice!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

I love that the first time I offered Dorfing, no-one's interested.  I star enslaving forumers to the wall as labour, suddenly everyone wants in.

Heh. I'd love to be Dorfed in this; it's too awesome to miss out on.

Yes, no matter how good you were in life, you'll still spend eternity in ‼the circus‼
Fixed that for you  :P
Quit clowning around

Oh, Khearn.... Let's see if you still think it's funny ON THE WAAAAALL!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I feel sad, I have been on this thread since the beggining, and your damn immigrant control won't let me see the wonders of the dwarven checkerboard up close :(

You know that is unfair.  Boys, rough him up, drag him down to Hell, and put him on the WAAAAAALLL

I'd love to be dwarfed.

And I'd love another dwarf on the wall. We both win!

I must be dwarf immediatly! wouldn't mind being dwarfed, whenever you've got the time. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a slave? Build amazing structures and never get credit? Count me in. :D

A volunteer?!... Alright, go down the staircase, pick up a set of masonry tools and build where I've designated.  Good luck and watch out for any demons coming from the north side.

Hey Aussie, you know what would be even cooler? Making said Hell walls and fortress out of bone bricks.

That would be terrifyingly awesome creepy.  I'm making Hell into a Happy Fun Place, I thank you very much!

Also, if your profession isn't a Mason, it means your dwarf just got designated you for masonry and engraving. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:59:11 pm by ThatAussieGuy »

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

All in all, we're just more bricks in the wall.

Seriously, you had that one coming.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, Khearn.... Let's see if you still think it's funny ON THE WAAAAALL!

I'm ecstatic!
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The East Wall's almost finished.  Just got about 1/4 of the top-level wall and a bit of the fourth-level wall to go.  Then only the North Wall will remain...

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile

I want to be dorfed while there is still FUN to be had with the wall.
Soaplent green is goblins!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ladies and Gentledwarves, I now control 3/4 of Hell, if not technically more.  The North Wall's gonna be started with a few Oaktree Spawn Traps (tm), as I'm fairly certain the "default" spawn location is ground-level, and then I'll start the wall properly.  But first;

I want to be dorfed while there is still FUN to be had with the wall.

Fun? FUN?! TO THE WALL WITH YOU! Let's see how you find manual labour for fun!

Also, the map as it currently stands (with the freshly-finished East Wall)

Spoiler:  Level 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Level 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Level 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Level 4 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Level 5 (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I love that the first time I offered Dorfing, no-one's interested.  I star enslaving forumers to the wall as labour, suddenly everyone wants in.

You know that is unfair.  Boys, rough him up, drag him down to Hell, and put him on the WAAAAAALLL

Miserable, tired and thirsty? Haunted by the dead?!!!?!?!?

Feels like home.

Also, I think everyone wants to see all of the !!FUN!! to be had by "volunteering" to the wall. Or like me, have a pick axe stuck in their head beard.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Also, I think everyone wants to see all of the !!FUN!! to be had by "volunteering" to the wall. Or like me, have a pick axe stuck in their head beard.
Lead me to glory and death!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to thank you all for being volunteered by the Swift Tombs to help build the wall.  As a reward, everyone gets a short vacation.

Did you all enjoy it?  EVERYONE BACK TO WORK ON THE WALL!

Lead me to glory and death!

You're already in the fort and on the wall.  Glory is unlikely, but death has pretty good odds considering that i don't have effective demon spawn traps set up yet.

Also, we have had a few deaths.  Mego and Wannazzaki argued with a Spring Green Demon (ironically, an oversized humanoid koala) and lost.  They're being interred within the wall as we speak.  And sealed within the corners of it.  Mego, you got a nice coffin in the South-West corner. Wannazzaki you got the upper south-east corner.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 81