Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 394181 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Proper glorious hell-insulting update shortly.  I'm just waiting on a dwarf to come along and build the farm plot.  That is considered "outdoors" in hell...

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile

Urist McCook: How long have you been down here in this quite literal hell, Urist McFarmer? Why don't you take a step outside?
Urist McFarmer: What'chu talkin' about? We're outside right now!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ladies and Gentledwarves, Hell is now officially my bitch

Oaktree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bees! Where are the bees!   :-\

We want a draught of Hell Mead dumped on our tomb!

Not to mention the science of finding out what Windmill power in Hell is...

Armorer McUrist cancels forge steel mailshirt, interrupted by minecart

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Bees! Where are the bees!   :-\

We want a draught of Hell Mead dumped on our tomb!

Not to mention the science of finding out what Windmill power in Hell is...
OVER NINE THOUSAND

Can anyone else feel Toady's burning glare hating Aussie and furiously fixing the Clown's pathing and behavior so players need to come up with more elaborate and fantastic methods of screwing them?
The burning you feel? It is shame.

Opposed to say syphillis?
No, opposed to magma.
Mag ma magmamagma magm a magma magmamagma magma mag ma!

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile

Magmamagma-magmamagma-magmamagma-magmamagma MAG-MA!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

God dammit, that's somehow put the Katamari song in my head.  Someone's getting a magma bath for that, even if I have to redwarf them (cant remember if Necro's still alive)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

God dammit, that's somehow put the Katamari song in my head.  Someone's getting a magma bath for that, even if I have to redwarf them (cant remember if Necro's still alive)
I ran at the goblins screaming magma because you failed to install magma defense weapons  :P

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, that's right.  Remind me to make sure a Necro911 is stationed in Hell when I've finished flooring off the Glowing Pits and split the savegame.  He'll get some magma...

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Oh, that's right.  Remind me to make sure a Necro911 is stationed in Hell when I've finished flooring off the Glowing Pits and split the savegame.  He'll get some magma...
Ok, will do.

Can you put periods in names? I've never tried that before, now that I think about it  :-\

If so, can you do Necro910.4?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, will do.

Can you put periods in names? I've never tried that before, now that I think about it  :-\

Willdo.  By the way, in all this time, I'm surprised no-one's made an Australian joke along the lines of "Normal people use game pieces, Aussies play checkers with live demons", or something similar along the old "this is a knife" joke

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Ok, will do.

Willdo.  By the way, in all this time, I'm surprised no-one's made an Australian joke along the lines of "Normal people use game pieces, Aussies play checkers with live demons", or something similar along the old "this is a knife" joke
Thanks.

Also,
"That's not a checkerboard, THIS is a checkerboard!"

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's not a checkerboard, THIS is a checkerboard!"

That'll do nicely, thank you

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Loud Whispers, your sig (as well as my previous musical work for Failcannon) has inspired me:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Massive respect for the guy who embarrassed, conquered, and colonized Hell. *brofist*

It's beautiful ;_;
I'd add it to my sig IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A SIG LIMIT.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:32:55 am by Loud Whispers »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 81