Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 394123 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

I'm up to the 'H' now in 'Swordthunders'.  There's a goblin siege on my doorstep and humans have arrived to trade.  Hope I remember which one to offer goods to and which one to offer Doren and Shen to...
WHY NOT BOTH?

How are my throws spoiled? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME, THEY ARE FRESH FROM THE BOWELS OF THE EARTH!

I SHIT ON YOU WITH THEM!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

._.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

I'm up to the 'H' now in 'Swordthunders'.  There's a goblin siege on my doorstep and humans have arrived to trade.  Hope I remember which one to offer goods to and which one to offer Doren and Shen to...
WHY NOT BOTH?

How are my throws spoiled? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME, THEY ARE FRESH FROM THE BOWELS OF THE EARTH!

I SHIT ON YOU WITH THEM!

Bwahahahah.  I meant The Comedy of Scorching, though I suspect you know this...

Spoiler:  Necro 911 (click to show/hide)

Now get to work engraving and flooring over Pits, or you'll be sent up to live in the fortress with the wild animals instead of a nice lakeside Gabbro Villa in Hell!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

You know there's something wrong when you get kicked out of Hell.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm surprised no-one's commented on me forcibly dwarfing people as slaves for my labours in Hell.  In most forts, it's nice gift by request.  In Swordthunders, it's slave labour with the only the low population keeping them from working in life-threatening conditions

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I'm surprised no-one's commented on me forcibly dwarfing people as slaves for my labours in Hell.  In most forts, it's nice gift by request.  In Swordthunders, it's slave labour with the only the low population keeping them from working in life-threatening conditions

I don't think there's a single fort that's not run like soviet magma Aussie.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoopsy.  Human merchants went beserk/stark raving mad because they were locked in during a Goblin Siege.  Looks like you got your wish, Loud Whispers - Doren and Shen are discussing trade agreements with them now.

Should I be worried about the lone sane Human Spearman making a run for it outside the fortress?  Wondering if it'll be worse if he makes it back, or if he never comes back at all...

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

WHY NOT BOTH?

I SHIT ON YOU WITH THEM!

Bwahahahah.  I meant The Comedy of Scorching, though I suspect you know this...

Spoiler:  Necro 911 (click to show/hide)

Now get to work engraving and flooring over Pits, or you'll be sent up to live in the fortress with the wild animals instead of a nice lakeside Gabbro Villa in Hell!
Detests toads? Likes crowds? YOU PIECE OF-
 Wait... HE HAS PURPLE EYES

Everything is fine now  :P

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile

When smouldering dorfs crawl in frantically patting out flames in their trouser legs after a brief stint in the sun, blaming underground conditioning...yeah

They will obviously need to be fully encased in armour like so.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh god, alcohol made me post in the wrong thread D:...enjoy random cool image >.>
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh god, alcohol made me post in the wrong thread D:...enjoy random cool image >.>

Someone's been drinking too much water from the beach in Hell.  I had it designated as a water source, but I'm worried about the blend of demon goo and extracts in the water.  It'll probably put hairs on their chests.   Right before the water melts out through said chests.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone's been drinking too much water from the beach in Hell.  I had it designated as a water source, but I'm worried about the blend of demon goo and extracts in the water.  It'll probably put hairs on their chests.   Right before the water melts out through said chests.

It put's hair on everyones chest around the drinker.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Someone's been drinking too much water from the beach in Hell.  I had it designated as a water source, but I'm worried about the blend of demon goo and extracts in the water.  It'll probably put hairs in their chests.
Fixed.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, seriously though - Do I let the human spearman (probably) get away alive after all his caravan-mates have gone insane or beserk and been slaughtered by Doren and Shen, or do I send them after him to finish the job and the caravan just winds up as missing?

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Okay, seriously though - Do I let the human spearman (probably) get away alive after all his caravan-mates have gone insane or beserk and been slaughtered by Doren and Shen, or do I send them after him to finish the job and the caravan just winds up as missing?
Eh, he's insane. I don't think it actually matters at this point, so do whatever you like.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 81