Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 394175 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Don't forget the maximum height tower above the hole so that you can hold a record sky-dive event when the noble of your choice "dedicates" the new farm plot. 

The initial liquid for irrigating the site does not have to be water.

Drop a goblin from up there, you'll have a massive splatter down in hell.

"Before you throw me down, could you tell me how deep down this hole goes?"
"Yes. It goes all the way."

And eons after the fort crumbles, human archeologists find the site, and a hole in the ground. Imagine the looks on their faces when they find out it is literally a hole to hell!

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Don't forget the maximum height tower above the hole so that you can hold a record sky-dive event when the noble of your choice "dedicates" the new farm plot. 

The initial liquid for irrigating the site does not have to be water.

Drop a goblin from up there, you'll have a massive splatter down in hell.

"Before you throw me down, could you tell me how deep down this hole goes?"
"Yes. It goes all the way."

And eons after the fort crumbles, human archeologists find the site, and a hole in the ground. Imagine the looks on their faces when they find out it is literally a hole to hell!
Imagine the look on their face when they see that the bodies are still falling, due to the air-time being so long.

"And here we apparently have some kind of thermally bonded stone. None of our tools can even chip this stuff an- OH GOD! THE BODIES! EVERYWHERE! OH GOD IT'S IN MY OATMEAL"

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile

Why not aim the goblin into the eerie pits? A fate worse than death: Falling into the warp!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Why not aim the goblin into the eerie pits? A fate worse than death: Falling into the warp!
Gain horrible mutations praised gifts as a bonus!

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I always felt dorfs could do with a few extra cancerous tentacles, all the better to force them to hold more crossbows with.
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

I always felt dorfs could do with a few extra cancerous beards, all the better to force them to hold more crossbows with.
Fixed that for you.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I always felt dorfs could do with a few extra cancerous beards, all the better to force them to hold more crossbows with.
Fixed that for you.

This reminds me of a conversation i had elsewhere. People were discussing on how to make dwarves egg laying creatures. I put forward they they either detached their beard which grew into a dwarf after going  through a vermin style larval stage, or even better, the beard was in fact an ovipoitor and they would plant their faces in the nest box and sort of vomit out a clutch of eggs from within the beards confines. Followed by each egg if harvested contained 5 units of alcoholic yolk and albumen...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:49:00 pm by Wannazzaki »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I think a few sacrifices are in order for Aussie's almost total victory over Hell HApPy FuN d0RF LanD

I will begin by sacrificing two cats and one bob dylan CD.

PRAISE HIS AUSSIE ARSE!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Fixed that for you.

This reminds me of a conversation i had elsewhere. People were discussing on how to make dwarves egg laying creatures. I put forward they they either detached their beard which grew into a dwarf after going  through a vermin style larval stage, or even better, the beard was in fact an ovipoitor and they would plant their faces in the next box and sort of vomit out a clutch of eggs from within the beards confines. Followed by each egg if harvested contained 5 units of alcoholic yolk and vomit...
Fixed that for you.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stop fixing my suggestions into better things!

On the note of sacrifices: A quota of 10% of all migrants must be sacrificed from the highest peak of the highest tower into the lowest pits of hell to appease the lords below, Armok the god of blood and the great masters of the warp?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:53:45 pm by Wannazzaki »

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

fix my suggestions into better things!

On the note of sacrifices: A quota of 100% of all migrants must be sacrificed from the highest peak of the highest tower into the lowest pits of hell to appease the lords below, Armok the god of blood, and the great masters of the warp?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

On the note of sacrifices: A quota of 100% of all cats must be sacrificed from the highest peak of the highest tower into the lowest pits of hell to appease the lords below, Armok the god of blood, and the great masters of the warp?

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

On the note of sacrifices: A quota of 100% of all cats must be sacrificed from the highest peak of the highest tower into the lowest pits of hell to appease the lords below, Armok the god of blood, and the great masters of the warp?
I'm not sure if you changed anything  :-\

JDF117

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I noticed you changed migrants to cats   :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:54:05 pm by JDF117 »

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

You're all terrible, awful, terrible, terrible hilarious people.   And we're building up the east wall.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:00:21 pm by ThatAussieGuy »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 81