Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 394161 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

You're all Bay12 forumgoers.   And we're building up the east wall.

Implicit trollface here.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

fix my suggestions into better things!

On the note of sacrifices: A quota of 100% of all cats must be sacrificed from the highest peak of the highest tower into the lowest pits of hell to appease the lords below, Armok the god of blood, and the great masters of the warp?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I noticed you changed migrants to cats   :)
Ah, OK.

You're all Bay12 forumgoers.   And we're building up the east wall.

Implicit trollface here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0QHw7iy1Rg

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

This is becoming dangerously close to being a quote pyramid of FTFY's and trollfaces. Kill it with magma.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

Mag ma magmaing magmamagma magma ma gmaing a magma magmagma ma GMA's and magmamagmas. Mag ma magma magma.
Magma magma magmagma magmagmagmagma magma mag ma magma.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Alright, enough's enough.  As for the wall, I lost a mason.  He went berserk when he didn't get the stuff he wanted for a mood, so one of the Earthen Quills got to use him for target practice.  By target practice, I mean he beat his head in with his crossbow.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Mag ma magmaing magmamagma magma ma gmaing a magma magmagma ma GMA's and magmamagmas. Mag ma magma magma.
Magma magma magmagma magmagmagmagma magma mag ma magma.
You're reminding me of this series, particularly the third part.  (This is the same girl who did the Friendship is Magic Bitch flash)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Those demon spawn traps of Oaktree's have actually worked better than expected so far - I've only had a single demon attack since i set a few up.  They generally either spawn well away from the current building site, or inside one of the traps.

Congratulations Oaktree, you broke the random demon spawns of hell.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know how i told my miner to excavate an entire layer for stone to build the walls with?

Guess what?

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Oh dear... That is disturbing on so many levels, and it especially disturbs that one level.
With that much mined space, you should have nice amounts of moods incoming.

Also, if/when Oliolli does something odd (becomes a legendary mason?), please let me know.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh dear... That is disturbing on so many levels, and it especially disturbs that one level.
With that much mined space, you should have nice amounts of moods incoming.

Also, if/when Oliolli does something odd (becomes a legendary mason?), please let me know.

Oh... right.... uh.... Ololli's dead.  How long, I have no idea.  Though If I had to guess, he probably got killed by a demon before I backed out of hell to train for a bit.

By the way, as punishment for your little quote pyramid,  you're all getting dorfed as members of the Masonic Order of Cavern-Sealers.  Some of you are pre-existing masons,  some are you are random dwarves that were carrying stone to the stockpiles and had a useless profession.

Spoiler:  Girlinhat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  JDF117 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Mego (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Necro910 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Wannazzaki (click to show/hide)

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile

AND I WILL REIGN SUPREME OVER MY NEW LORDLY KINGDOM OF HELL!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AND I WILL REIGN SUPREME OVER MY NEW LORDLY KINGDOM OF HELL!

You wish.  I'm setting up tombs so that when you lot die, you'll have a coffin each on the gantries of the Walls.  How's THAT for slave labour?

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile

I will haunt your cabinet.
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Is... uhh... *clears throat*

Is that a massive room full of coffins?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile

Is... uhh... *clears throat*

Is that a massive room full of coffins?

I really hope he's burying pets in that fort. Oh god do I hope he's burying pets.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 81