Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 394208 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Yay, back on the wall-

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DORFED ME FEMALE AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm beginning to think there AREN'T any male dwarves in Swordthunders, to be quite honest... >.>

No, wait I found one....

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

DIBS

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DIBS

You'll take what you're given and LIKE it!  Now get back to building the North Wall!

Damn uppity slave labour, I swear...

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile

I'm beginning to think there AREN'T any male dwarves in Swordthunders, to be quite honest... >.>

No, wait I found one....
Do away with him.
With only a few murders, you can have a fortress that will never have to deal with children!
Soaplent green is goblins!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Murder? Just draft him into the military. Suicide by clown.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile

How do you do that when all of the clowns are being baited into a giant drafts board of obsidianising death? You need to build a sacrifical tower above an eerie pit damnit!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Five words: Doren always gets there first.

How do you do that when all of the clowns are being baited into a giant drafts board of obsidianising death? You need to build a sacrifical tower above an eerie pit damnit!

You still get small groups that periodically spawn (and eventually depart if left alone) around the edge of the map.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RIP Oaktree.  You should've stayed away from that Cinders Demon.  Game crashed.  Only lost about 10 mins, but at least Oaktree's not dead.  Yet...

Nevermind.  Oaktree died again.  From the looks of it, he went too close to the Demons of Amber hanging around on an isolated wall piece.  Musashi's dead too, but I don't know how he died.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:16:14 pm by ThatAussieGuy »

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

lol.   How's my dwarf doing?
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

This is turning into a game of names, we've veered off the focus of conquering hell :P

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is turning into a game of names, we've veered off the focus of conquering hell :P

The North Wall's ongoing.  It's tougher as there's demon incursions occuring more often due to it being the last open wall.   I'm going to get them building from the top down, so that should reduce the danger a little.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Hell has pretty much already been conquered.

After the walls are complete, what will the dorfed ones do exactly? Become military?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

After the walls are complete, what will the dorfed ones do exactly? Become military?
Encase the entire world in stone. Create a giant statue in Hell, and one in the over world. Then proceed with covering the world in volcanic glass! THE WORLD SHALL KNOW THE POWER OF MAGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have... plans for you all when the wall is complete, don't you worry...

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I demand a duel against a demon.  Bring me... which are the ones that explode, again?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 81