Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have I turned breaching the HFS from the most terrifying and challenging thing a dwarf can do into a simple and hilarious thing that anyone can do?

Yes
- 279 (33.5%)
No
- 52 (6.3%)
BANANA!
- 501 (60.2%)

Total Members Voted: 831

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)  (Read 394113 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
Re: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)
« Reply #1185 on: November 27, 2011, 11:38:10 am »

I'm actually tempted to start it: then I could say I was first in the fray all three times :D

Aw, nuts... Loud Whispers started already?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: An AussieGuy Project - The Dwarven Checkerboard and siezing the HFS (spoilers)
« Reply #1186 on: November 27, 2011, 11:49:27 am »

I'm actually tempted to start it: then I could say I was first in the fray all three times :D

Aw, nuts... Loud Whispers started already?

First! :-*

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 29, 2011, 10:11:24 pm »

Can I be dwarfed.
I want a Male Dwarf.
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: November 29, 2011, 10:24:21 pm »

Can I be dwarfed.
I want a Male Dwarf.

Do you know what happens to people who don't read the entire thread before posting?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously, this isn't a very long thread. I shouldn't be having to tell you that the fort has ended, and that a succession reclaim game has started up. In fact, the link to the reclaim is 3 posts above yours.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 29, 2011, 10:26:53 pm »

Can I be dwarfed.
I want a Male Dwarf.

Do you know what happens to people who don't read the entire thread before posting?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously, this isn't a very long thread. I shouldn't be having to tell you that the fort has ended, and that a succession reclaim game has started up. In fact, the link to the reclaim is 3 posts above yours.

I did read it and I still want a dwarf in the reclaim.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:29:33 pm by HiritconOvermindGibbross »
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: November 29, 2011, 10:42:57 pm »

So why post the request here then?

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 29, 2011, 10:46:40 pm »

So why post the request here then?

ok sorry

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1192 on: November 30, 2011, 01:07:45 pm »

Just putting it up here that every reclaim is going hilariously wrong :D

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: November 30, 2011, 07:12:46 pm »

You misspelled perfect.

And now Aussie is sitting in the dark, whispering quietly to himself, all according to plan...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1194 on: November 30, 2011, 07:23:25 pm »

You misspelled perfect.

And now Aussie is sitting in the dark, whispering quietly to himself, all according to plan...

How do you actually plan for something like this? :P

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 30, 2011, 07:29:52 pm »

Ask Aussie. He plays Xanatos Roulette.

EDIT: Wrong trope >_<

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: December 01, 2011, 02:34:27 pm »

Hmm, according to TVTropes (I know, not exactly the best source out there) Rommel once said that if he had to take hell, he would use the Australians to take it, and the New Zealanders to hold it. I figured that there lies the reason why Aussie eventually was beaten up by the Fun: he didn't turn Swordthunders over to ThatNewZealanderGuy when he had taken hell.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1197 on: December 01, 2011, 02:35:32 pm »

Hmm, according to TVTropes (I know, not exactly the best source out there) Rommel once said that if he had to take hell, he would use the Australians to take it, and the New Zealanders to hold it. I figured that there lies the reason why Aussie eventually was beaten up by the Fun: he didn't turn Swordthunders over to ThatNewZealanderGuy when he had taken hell.

*Nods solemnly*

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: December 01, 2011, 07:36:17 pm »

What do you mean "beaten up by the fun"?  The moment I sealed off the walls of Hell, I won.  There were no more demons, only me insulting the place left right and center.  Besides, I'm half-new-zealander anyway so the point would be moot regardless.

If you mean the declining population, that started WELL before I breached Hell.  I ran the civilization to extinction via a tantrum spiral, regular goblin sieges (idiots kept wandering outside by the dozen) and not even a century of the world existing.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: December 01, 2011, 08:08:50 pm »

I ran the civilization to extinction via a tantrum spiral, regular goblin sieges (idiots kept wandering outside by the dozen) and not even a century of the world existing.

Not to mention a lack of LEATHER!!!!

;)
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81