Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's play Mount and Blade:Warband

(1/8) > >>

Light forger:
I'm trying to get back into Mount and Blade:Warband so I figured I would do a let's play.

Ok we need to pick:
Starting Area
Character Name
Skill set(note:has to be useable with horses I don't need that much !FUN!)
Long term plan(how we are going to become king)
and anything else you want.

I'm planning on using native but if you pester me enough I guess we could try a mod.

Let the discussing began I will start the game tomorrow.

Stworca:
Go with the warlord path, carving a kingdom from scratch, preferably using one of the heirs, but it's more !FUN! if you do it without them.

Cattle quests for everyone.

AussieGuy:
Starting Area: Nords
Character Nam: Urist McUrist
Skill set: Full infantry  ;D
Long term plan: Helping the nords

Light forger:
Ok it seems we are going to start in the nords area have some dwarven name and Urist something. For skills it's bow/arrows/arrows/huge axe,small axe/huge axe/shield/throwing axes, or javelins/javelins/spears/shield. If we plan to start in/take over the nords it will be vaegir archer/cavalry(if we have cavalry) and nord infantry.

The game will start sometime tomorrow so get your voice heard before it's to late.

Blaze:
I highly, highly suggest you try the Native Mod Compilation or at least Diplomacy.

The only (possible) flaw in NMC is that when you start your own kingdom, you'll get your own troop tree, which might conflict with your plans if you're going to play fully Nord.

As for skills, I'd suggest you forgo any throwing skill. It's nice to have, but you're going to be at a disadvantage during siege defense since you'll run out of ammo fairly quickly unless you edit the mission templates to allow access to your inventory during sieges. I suppose you could mix crossbows and throwing, but in that case those precious points are better spent in another skill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version