Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dwarven pr0n/S&M engraving?  (Read 14750 times)

AWdeV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven pr0n/S&M engraving?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 09:44:49 am »

I did not have sexual relationships with those monsters of twilight.

Except with Edward. He's dreamy.
Teenage Bearded Axelord Turtles
Teenage Bearded Axelord Turtles
Urists in a half shell (Turtle Power)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 10:03:26 am »

I think you have the wrong approach about the male god of childbirth, and jewels. I think he is actually the driving force behind childbirth if you know what I mean.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 10:51:31 am »

I think you have the wrong approach about the male god of childbirth, and jewels. I think he is actually the driving force behind childbirth if you know what I mean.

So... he's a godly pimp?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 10:53:09 am »

That sort of thing seems to be stock political satire, for instance, a fortress of mine has

Kogan being the expedition leader, broker, bookkeeper and -- at the time of the engraving -- mayor
Of course, it might just be the artist, who later generated images of other notables embracing monsters of twilight, mostly in statuary.
He later starved to death in prison.  Funny how that works.

Yeah, the dwarf embracing the two goats was the expedition leader.

Also, it was a community fortress, if you couldn't tell. :P
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 10:58:34 am »

There seems to be some preference for making statues/engravings of the mayor.  Sometimes it's fun to get migrants, and give them all blacksmithing, then set a workshop to accept only dabbling skill and set statues on repeat.  Browse over the statues and melt the ones you don't like for more statues.  Sometimes you start to notice a pattern, "Urist McAnimalCaretaker has been doing statues of the goddess of fertility urinating on a goblin tower.  I think we have a new blacksmith~"

assimilateur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 06:45:28 pm »

I think he is actually the driving force behind childbirth if you know what I mean.

This is what came to mind:

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 09:28:16 am »

HaHaHa that is so wrong on multiple levels

Jake

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember Boatmurdered!
    • View Profile
    • My Web Fiction
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 11:19:01 am »

I take it none of you were around for 40d, when it was possible to get engravings (not statues, perhaps mercifully) of tentacle demons "committing depraved acts" with your dwarves?
Never used Dwarf Therapist, mods or tilesets in all the years I've been playing.
I think Toady's confusing interface better simulates the experience of a bunch of disorganised drunken dwarves running a fort.

Black Powder Firearms - Superior firepower, realistic manufacturing and rocket launchers!

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 11:21:59 am »

I take it none of you were around for 40d, when it was possible to get engravings (not statues, perhaps mercifully) of tentacle demons "committing depraved acts" with your dwarves?

Implying they now can't make those engravings?
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 12:00:40 pm »

I think tentacle demons were the only creature that could get engraved about something like that. Would be pretty funny if Toady kept a creature with something like that for 2010 though.

Tevish Szat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:diabolical schemes]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 01:52:32 pm »

I think tentacle demons were the only creature that could get engraved about something like that. Would be pretty funny if Toady kept a creature with something like that for 2010 though.

It might not currently exist, but if it doesn't then some clown or night creature types should be eligible for those sorts of engravings.
A medium-sized humanoid fond of fantasy and science-fiction.

Tevish Szat likes books, computers, board games, and cats for their aloofness. When possible, he prefers to consume hamburgers and macaroni and cheese. He needs caffeine to get through the working day.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 02:20:44 pm »

I'd have to guess that the [SPHERE:DEPRAVITY] would allow those engravings.  They're the only creature within creature_standard that has that token.  A casual Ctrl-F through .25's creature_standard and creature_subterranean and creature_next_underground revealed no so associated spheres.

It may just be possible to re-introduce the masterful engravings of tentacle sex.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 02:25:24 pm »

I'd have to guess that the [SPHERE:DEPRAVITY] would allow those engravings.  They're the only creature within creature_standard that has that token.  A casual Ctrl-F through .25's creature_standard and creature_subterranean and creature_next_underground revealed no so associated spheres.
Now if only there were a similar tag for acts of SCIENCE.

This is a picture of a dwarf and an elf. The dwarf is preforming SCIENCE upon the elf. The dwarf is laughing.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:27:14 pm by EveryZig »
Soaplent green is goblins!

Endiqua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2011, 08:47:09 am »

I think he is actually the driving force behind childbirth if you know what I mean.

This is what came to mind:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the description.  I've given birth.  Jewels should always be part of the process.   :D
DF sets out a challenge to us with no explanation and no assistance, and each time we fail it becomes more merciless, but we continue in the hopes that we can show it, "See?  I'm doing good, right?  I kept the little men alive!  You're proud of me, right?"
Pages: 1 2 [3]