Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Kill a Kobold Month!  (Read 64967 times)

Nukarama

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: adorable stupidity]
    • View Profile
Re: Kill a Kobold Month!
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2011, 01:21:29 pm »

Sigged.

Signed up a week ago and I am already sigged  ;D ! I feel like a real dorf!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:23:20 pm by Nukarama »
And when the site infiltration feature is done, we can do that thing where two short people disguise themselves as one tall guy in a trenchcoat. Except the two people in question will be halves of the same person.
The perfect disguise.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2011, 02:04:21 pm »

I just finished murdering some kobolds with an almost immortal megabeast I made in arena mode. What'd I miss?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Nukarama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2011, 02:09:58 pm »

I just finished murdering some kobolds with an almost immortal megabeast I made in arena mode. What'd I miss?

I murdered everydorf. KOBOLDS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH
And when the site infiltration feature is done, we can do that thing where two short people disguise themselves as one tall guy in a trenchcoat. Except the two people in question will be halves of the same person.
The perfect disguise.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2011, 02:11:00 pm »

Yeah yeah, go back to your caves before I take [NO_EAT] off.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2011, 02:13:32 pm »

That's what I wanted to say.

Nukarama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2011, 02:15:18 pm »

Sigged
The perfect disguise.

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2011, 02:31:38 pm »

With my current fortress, kobolds are just fed to my pet sharks. Though you know, one of them got spotted at the wrong time, escaped most of my forts defenses only to dodge an attack from one of my dogs into a pit that was currently owned by a GCS.

The screaming was glorious.

On a side note, I think I have too many pit-based defenses. A dwarf or two will fall in the shark tank once or twice. Oh well.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2011, 02:42:51 pm »

With my current fortress, kobolds are just fed to my pet sharks. Though you know, one of them got spotted at the wrong time, escaped most of my forts defenses only to dodge an attack from one of my dogs into a pit that was currently owned by a GCS.

The screaming was glorious.

On a side note, I think I have too many pit-based defenses. A dwarf or two will fall in the shark tank once or twice. Oh well.

GCS and a kobold thief, sounds splendid... I need to get working on some kobolds vs. big things in the arena to see what's the most sadistic and effective way to kill one.

On the side note: Think of it as free entertainment and your sharks also get some booze. Only downside I see is the possible tantrum spirals.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2011, 02:44:58 pm »

I just tortured a kobold in the arena with a custom race I made. Horribly.
I used my tail to break it's neck, and then I bit it's right arm off and spat all the 3 pieces at said kobbo. Then I smacked it around until it died.

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2011, 02:48:00 pm »

I used my tail to break it's neck, and then I bit it's right arm off and spat all the 3 pieces at said kobbo. Then I smacked it around until it died.

I. LOVE IT.

Also.. is it possible to chop off arms and beat someone to death with it? !!SCIENCE!! may be required here. Arms, that are chopped off and ON FIRE.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011, 03:13:47 pm »

I. LOVE IT.

Also.. is it possible to chop off arms and beat someone to death with it? !!SCIENCE!! may be required here. Arms, that are chopped off and ON FIRE.

You can use anything as a weapon that you can pick up. From vomit to sand, from brains to brawns... and of course normal weapons from axes to warhammers.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 03:21:39 pm »

Hm, well. I tested in arena. I chopped off someones arm then beat several other people to death with it. Arms are suprisingly effective weapons. They were all kobolds and elves by the way.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 03:23:07 pm »

Arms?
Pfft, I use spears made from sunberries.

Nukarama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2011, 03:28:28 pm »

I hate you all  >:(
The perfect disguise.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2011, 03:29:15 pm »

Arms?
Pfft, I use spears made from sunberries.

Sunberries?
Pfft, I use spears made from water.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15