Advanced search  

Poll

What should I add next?

More magic.
More summons.
More encounters.
More civs.
Usable Mognet.
More loot! (Loot's already in for some monsters.)
Nothing, your mod's epic as it is right now.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: [DF 34.11] Final Fantasy Mod v1.2  (Read 71653 times)

ShadowBroker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy Mod
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 02:31:04 pm »

Most of the Ivalice Summons- Well, their bodies are near freaking impossible at the moment due to time.

EDIT:Added in the lesser megas.

famfrit shouldnt be too hard, give it a breath attack, metal skin, and directly underneath give it a laver of gas that explodes when punctured. in raw terms, its just a fancier one of your bombs, shouldnt even need to give it internal organs or anything
Aside from that, being rational is not only optional, but is frowned upon.  We hate elves.  We kill for socks.  We sacrifice nobles.  We love kobolds.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 03:01:59 pm »

Hm...I'll add 'im soon as I work the Adamantoise. Meanwhile, the Archfiends are rolling on the production line and you should see Tiamat on the mod next update. Most of the Ivalice summons, except Zalera, one of my personal favourites, Cuchulainn and Famfrit are out of the question, as I simply do not have the time to mod in their individual bodies. Considering adding in some of the more powerful bosses in the series, counting remakes, so Chronodia, Safer-Sephiroth and such will be coming up. Now that the civs are nearly done, after all, work on Whytkin and Tonberry is nearly finished, and Cactuar is passing bug-fixing, bosses will start appearing in quests. Let's see what'll happen if you mess with a guy with wings for a lower half and a left wing instead of an arm. :P

ShadowBroker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 07:11:53 pm »

Tonberries, im assuming you're gonna give the [AMBUSHPREDATOR] tag to them?
Aside from that, being rational is not only optional, but is frowned upon.  We hate elves.  We kill for socks.  We sacrifice nobles.  We love kobolds.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 07:50:23 pm »

The feral ones, yes. The civilized ones will just own you badly.

ShadowBroker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 08:09:31 pm »

funny, i picture them like beastmen. small encampments here and there, small hordes of stuff. town of tonberries......oh my

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 08:35:22 pm »

Belias should be fairly easy as well, he's just a giant.
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

ShadowBroker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 09:04:27 pm »

Belias should be fairly easy as well, he's just a giant.
with the snazzy weave in his fur, hes like a giant dwarf-something hybrid....with 4 arms

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 10:30:10 pm »

Tonberrys should use a specific type of knife - the Chef's Knife.  Attack tag:

[ATTACK:EDGE:5:1000:doink:doinks:NO_SUB:1000000]

Or something along those lines.  It should kill more or less instantly is what I'm saying.  And the doink:doinks verbs are absolutely necessary, just for

"The tonberry doinks the dwarf in the head!  The severed body part goes flying off in an arc!"
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 10:33:20 pm »

Ooh.. watching this!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 03:49:29 am »

Modded in the legendary weapons for Odin, Ragnarok and Gilgamesh. IT seems a bit strange, but they are nearly impossible to beat. Ignore the obvious stuff, just needed to do it.

Also, next update should be coming up, with ,as promised, Famrit, Mateus and possbily Belias, as well as Whytkin, the modded legendary weps, and some new megas and encounters, as per usual.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 10:03:45 am »

Also, on an unrelated note, would anyone want to begin a DFusion Community fort? I just had that idea floating around, and I wonder what it'be like to have more than just dwarves as your embark. Any suggestions?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 12:45:18 pm »

Along with Moogles, Think we could have the dwarves from FFIV involved? Or should we keep the vanilla dwarves to take their place? What other races would you like to see included as playable or tradeable with? Viera = Elves?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2011, 01:30:09 pm »

Hm, I'd prefer to leave out any races that are already represented by something in the game.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2011, 02:50:25 pm »

Work's done on Tonberry and Cactuar civs, as well as ferals, and Famfrit is in bugtesting mode.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2011, 05:21:58 pm »

Quote from: IamanElfCollaborator on November 04, 2011, 07:50:23 pm

funny, i picture them like beastmen. small encampments here and there, small hordes of stuff. town of tonberries......oh my

Hm...now since the tonberries are armed with dead assasination weapons....beware, fools. The green lizard thingies are out to get ya! With butcher's knives and one-handed crossbows, they will ensure their grudge against you is satisfied with a nice spot of FUN.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23