Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Aeroshots - For when drinking caffeine simply isn't enough. Free stuff too.  (Read 11018 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

It also might be expensive, there is that to consider. I'm not really sure of its cost, myself.

Anyway, I seriously doubt it can be used indefinitely.
Well, I mean we all gotta die sometimes, preferably in a undignified alert state with eyes dilated.

Or in my case, having sex while skydiving at the age of 103.
Or in my case, having my mortal shell incinerated as I upload myself into the Internet and take over the world by threatening to crash the economy. Forever.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile

It also might be expensive, there is that to consider. I'm not really sure of its cost, myself.

Anyway, I seriously doubt it can be used indefinitely.
Well, I mean we all gotta die sometimes, preferably in a undignified alert state with eyes dilated.

Or in my case, having sex while skydiving at the age of 103.
Or in my case, having my mortal shell incinerated as I upload myself into the Internet and take over the world by threatening to crash the economy. Forever.
I wish I could Ascend...

:'(

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

This feels like a satire.  This can't be real.

Next they'll have XCM energy drink, fortified with eXtreme Crystal Meth!  Get some, broskis!

In Korea (and Afghanistan) you can get energy drinks with a whole packs worth of nicotine. Is that close enough?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

This feels like a satire.  This can't be real.

Next they'll have XCM energy drink, fortified with eXtreme Crystal Meth!  Get some, broskis!

In Korea (and Afghanistan) you can get energy drinks with a whole packs worth of nicotine. Is that close enough?
I'm pretty sure that's a bad idea. Is one of the side effects turning green and bazooka-barfing for five minutes? Because that's the general effect of getting a massive wallop of nicotine into your system all at once. Had a buddy who picked tobacco as a summer job one year. He forgot to bring gloves the first day. By noon, he was lying in the back of a truck praying for death.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I have no idea. But I'll ask some of my friends who have been deployed overseas what the stuff was called, may be able to find out how much nicotine it had.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

Something-Tiger, I believe.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Montague

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wild Tiger.

http://www.wildtigerllc.co/

From what I understand they don't actually have nicotine in them, the ingrediants list nicotinamide and nicotinic acid which are different names for niacin. I've personally never had one, just because the taste and smell of energy drinks just makes me nausated. Too many Jagerbomb hangovers back in the day, I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]