Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Aeroshots - For when drinking caffeine simply isn't enough. Free stuff too.  (Read 10801 times)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

Brainchild of David Edwards, a Harvard professor and inventor, and Tom Hadfield as the CEO and co-founder of Breathable Foods, Aeroshot is a new caffeine inhaler that is going to be sold in the New York and Boston are next year.

This is just a quick topic to inform you all of the current free Aeroshots promotion, which is sadly only for those in the US. If you make a habit of staying up late or sleeping little, and are disgusted by your usual choice of coffee or energy drinks, you might be interested in the inhaler.

And hey, it's free stuff - free is good, no?

Since I'm ineligible for this US-only promotion and I've already signed up and received my ten-person coupon, I thought I'd share it here for you guys to use and puff on. Feel free to use it, or sign up for your own to use or share.

Spoiler: Coupon (click to show/hide)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I'd call spambot, but you're well-known and your grammar isn't terrible.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Ever since I heard about this stuff, I don't trust anything that's supposed to keep you awake, including large amounts of caffeine.  I'll just power on with ginger ale and MSGs thank you.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

Funny how a spambot like me would wait two years to spam about a product released in the last week, joining several games and contributing with a few thousand forum posts in the meantime.

Ever since I heard about this stuff, I don't trust anything that's supposed to keep you awake, including large amounts of caffeine.  I'll just power on with ginger ale and MSGs thank you.

Frankly, out of all the prescription/non-prescription stimulants, caffeine is most likely one of the least damaging and safest substances out there.

That being said, it is still moderately addictive and may affect mental development and attention span when taken during childhood and adolescence.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

A) I would certainly take NuVigil. Aside from becoming a zombie, what's the risk?
B) I appreciate the knowledge of this aeroshot product, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Funny how a spambot like me would wait two years to spam about a product released in the last week, joining several games and contributing with a few thousand forum posts in the meantime.

I wish more spambots were like you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Somehow I think instant delivery systems for caffeine probably have some draw backs. In B4 someone experiments with doing 4 or 5 back-to-back.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Hey, guys, I just had a brilliant idea that I'm sure has never occurred to any-

In B4 someone experiments with doing 4 or 5 back-to-back.

DAMMIT. Somebody already anticipated my SCIENCE!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

Has your body grown accustomed to your regular FOUR CUPS a day of coffee? Do you work the long shift starting at NEGATIVE EIGHT A.M. in the morning? Well with this new CAFFEINE INHALER that's right I said CAFFEINE INHALER you can snort and gasp your way through any night for the low low price of reducing your lifespan some restrictions apply offer void in coffee shops.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

This feels like a satire.  This can't be real.

Next they'll have XCM energy drink, fortified with eXtreme Crystal Meth!  Get some, broskis!
Shoes...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We've made a caffeine knife. You stab yourself in the shoulder and never sleep again.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

Caffeine football helmet! You can just keep playing and playing!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caffeine skin suits! Absorb your neurotic, insomniac goodness straight through your pores! From the makers of meth socks.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

ROID energy shot!  The kind that makes you strong, not the kind that makes you need a special seat!

Fuck yeah, broseph!  This energy's tight!

Modern Warfare 3, dude!
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I'll wait for someone else to die of Aeroshots. If that doesn't happen for a few years, hell yes I'm buying them.

Also, if you think this stuff is crazy, wait until Orexin-A hits the market. No one will ever sleep again. Ever. You want 24 354-hour wakefulness; here is your fucking holy grail.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4