Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Vampire dwarves moving faster than their brethren...  (Read 13902 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire dwarves moving faster than their brethren...
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 09:00:52 am »

Poor Walrus.

I hope Toady continues to work on Vampires and Werewolves later. Expanding on the Vampire powerset would be interesting.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011, 10:40:35 am »

People have been talking a lot about modding vampires and stuff.  Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that not really work?  If vampires are to be randomly generated, then there won't actually be many raws to modify.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 10:53:08 am »

It'd be like modding Forgotten Beasts...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 11:56:58 am »

People have been talking a lot about modding vampires and stuff.  Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that not really work?  If vampires are to be randomly generated, then there won't actually be many raws to modify.

From what has been gathered, Toady will add certain curse-related tokens, so you can make your own vampires, just like the night creatures.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2011, 01:02:50 pm »

Forgotten beasts and night creatures are generated too, but you can mod them in just fine.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2011, 06:33:48 pm »

Hmmm I wonder how much blood loss a human has to recieve before he reaches the 50% fatality rate.

It would certainly take a lot of blood.

Edit addition: apperantly it is 40% until it is life threatening. which is about 2.5 liters. interesting.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:55:30 pm by Neonivek »

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 08:01:16 am »

Hmmm I wonder how much blood loss a human has to recieve before he reaches the 50% fatality rate.

It would certainly take a lot of blood.

Edit addition: apperantly it is 40% until it is life threatening. which is about 2.5 liters. interesting.

I wonder how many other forums have seen someone noting how interesting that is...

"When a human loses 40%, or about 2.5 liters of blood it is life threatening."

Probably only a few.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]