Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What determines what get put in the Fun House? Spoilers  (Read 1400 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
What determines what get put in the Fun House? Spoilers
« on: November 01, 2011, 06:03:20 am »

Is it the sword skill?   :-\
sorry if it been ask before not sure what to search. 
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What determines what get put in the Fun House? Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:50:04 am »

It's possible that I just haven't been properly keeping up with my secret forum lingo, but I'm not sure what you're asking.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Nitroglycerine

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 09:02:14 am »

I think he is asking what is in the demon fortresses you get underground on some maps, in which case it's still the adamantine sword and crapload of undead.

Sscral

• Bay Watcher
  • привет
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 11:03:55 am »

I think he's asking what tag on a weapon type causes it to be placed as an upright adamantine weapon in the demon fortresses, and yes, I think it is the sword skill.
A three year old just made an artifact doll from the skull of his dead kitten. I can only assume the mind control lasted past death.
"Look, mommy!  Now I can play with Mister Fluffles forever!"

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:55 pm »

I think he's asking what tag on a weapon type causes it to be placed as an upright adamantine weapon in the demon fortresses, and yes, I think it is the sword skill.
I seem to recall obtaining things that aren't swords in Demonic Fortresses.
w̷̦̬̹̣͕̙͖͑̓̌̓̑̄͒͋͜͝h̙̩͈̱͚̳̳̪͖̙͕̥̳ͥ̍̔͂̑̿̓̍̑ͣ͆̅̀͢y̧̼̭͎͓̟̺͉̰͎̱̜ͫ̂́͗̐̑́w̢̬̪͈̲̽̋́̈̓ͨ̄͐̿̓ͧ̇ͩ̏ͫ̑̎͟͡ḩ̡͍̫̣̹̬̙̭͊ͯͯ̉͡y̔ͥ̏͛̀̂̎̆ͥͮ̐̍̈̏͆̓̅̒҉̢̘͚͎̠̻̣̯̥̠̙̤̪̮̝̲̜̪́̕̕ͅw̸̗̻̱ͭͣͦͤ̇̑̅͗ͨͬ͋̉͊ͨ͂͜hͩͪ̋ͣ̇̔͂ͧ̍̾͂͏̨̠͕̼̟͙̳̺͕̥͔̜̮̩̰̲̞̼y̴̸̵̪͕̜̪̙̦̘ͧ̽̇ͭͭͬͯ̾̈́̐̂̉͆͒ͤ̌̀̕w̺̟͙͙̭͇̟̮͉̯͈͖̩͔͊͛ͧͯ̀̿ͣͪ͂ͪ͘̕͠ͅh̷̴̷̢͉͖̺̦̣͙̓ͧ̅͋ͪ̾̓͒̌̒ͯ̇́ͯ̕y̋ͪ̓̒̈́͞͏̤̗̞̲̪͚̮̤̫̪̺̪̫̕w̸͔̺̱̼̪̮̘̟͖̭̱͓͈̜͇͚͉̙͊̈́ͦ̅̋̂ͩ̓͗́̚͡ͅĥ̶̨̟̺͕̌͆͒͑ͦͨ̉͆͜͜ý̧͓̼̘̯͉̘̺̩͇̻͈͔̖͎̜͍ͭ̌ͩ͟͝͞

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 07:44:25 pm »

I think he is asking what is in the demon fortresses you get underground on some maps, in which case it's still the adamantine sword and crapload of undead.
Yeah the Demonic Fortress

Thanks
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)