Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Kingdoms!

(1/2) > >>

Iituem:
Ran into the Kingdoms RPG here on Bay12 and it has intrigued me.  The basis of the game is that you start off with a party of 5 characters (Warriors, Archers, Priests or Mages) and essentially try to become the evil overlords of the world.  Or benevolent saviours, as the case might be.

I'm inclined to make this a community effort instead.  First we'll need a party name, one that emphasises the general thrust of our party.

What is our party's mission/goal? - Personally I'm inclined towards a sort of witch-hunter party that goes after magical creatures (no wizards, perhaps?) but I'm open to suggestions.  Some sort of religious sect might be interesting to play, or a class set that is specifically unbalanced.

Who are our protagonists? - I'm open to players adopting characters, by the way.  You can just put your own char here, so for example I could have a character named 'Percy von Trubaldsome' without any issues.

Characters need some statistics:

Name: e.g. Percy von Trubaldsome, Tearakudo a'Valti, Erik Gunthersen, Jack Roberts, Konstantin Stanislavski.

Race: Human, Elf or Dwarf.

Gender: Male or Female.  Sorry, no neuters, unless your backstory is that of a castrati!

Class: Warrior, Archer, Priest, Mage

Attributes can go up to 18, but there are only 30 points to distribute.

Strength: What you would expect.  Melee weapons.
Agility: Dexterity.  Ranged weapons.
Intelligence: Smarts (?).  Wizard spellcaster stat.
Divinity: Favour with the gods, luck.  Priest spellcaster stat.
Constitution: HP and movement per turn.

Background/Personality: Purely fluff, but if I decide to do this as a story LP I'll take it into account.

Once we've got initial suggestions, I shall begin!

Johnfalcon99977:
Name: Leon Van Onajiale

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Attributes can go up to 18, but there are only 30 points to distribute.

Strength: 5
Agility: 10
Intelligence: 5
Divinity: 4
Constitution: 6

Background/Personality: Snarky, constantly makes puns and witty one liners. Very energetic and puts little thought into his actions. He wants to become one of the greatest men alive. Comes from Noble family.

Our parties goal is the amass the largest amount of Gold and Glory Possible.

Firelordsky:
Name: Kirk Wagner

Race: Elf

Class: Archer

Strength:3
Agility: 13
Intelligence:7
Divinity:0
Constitution:7

Background/Personality: Very immature, atleast to the extent of a 5-year old. Very nonchalant about everything, and likes to do backflips whenever he's in combat. Comes from a family of circus performers. Also he likes talking things out before shooting people in the face.

Our party goal should be to gain dominion over the land and make a function-able Oligarchic Government to rule. (This is an impossible goal. Atleast for the 2nd part.

Party Name: Will decide when we decide the goal.

Iituem:
Looking good!  Need 3 more characters and more suggestions on party goals, then we'll begin.  If there isn't a clearly supported single goal, I'll use my judgement.  Let's aim for a start in... oh, eighteen hours or so.  When I'm back from work.

Firelordsky:
should i create more characters?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version