Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11  (Read 7041 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masquerade RTD Turn 11
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2011, 01:51:09 am »

Use magic to blunt the knife against my throat, and then either throw my ambusher away from myself or immobilize my ambusher so I can get free, then turn around and ask quietly "Who are you? What do you want?"

This is going to turn out bad. But I care not!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2011, 11:56:36 am »

Wait and listen. When the majority of the people upstairs have left/quietened down, head up and take a (cautious) look.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2011, 05:43:17 pm »

Name: Nickson Greyguard
Affliction: Werewolf
Faction: The Spirits
Clan/Spirit/Source: Ob
Background: Nickson grew up among werewolves, and to everyone around him it was perfectly normal that the creatures of the night prowled his small village hidden deep from sight of others. He trained day, and night to be the best fighter the Spirit of Ob had ever chosen, and it seemed he would on day become that great warrior Ob desired. But suddenly he had a dream of a massive city, London, he stood on a hill looking towards it, and a figure stood beside him. The fiqure told him he had a mission, and it was to go to London, and stop a war that was descending on all the creatures of the night.

Thus, Nickson branded himself with the symbol of the Outcast, a skull split down the middle, and left his people going towards London to follow the will of Ob.
Preferred Starting Area: London
Appearance (optional):
Human - A tall thin man, Nickson has brown hair, and grey eyes taht seem to hold the wisdom of a thousand years. He has no visible scars, or physical marks except for the Mark of the outcast that lies on his right hand. He usually wears a green shir, and brown pants with a set of nice, comfortable leather shoes made for travel.
Werewolf - In his wolf form Nickson stand seven feet tall, covered in fur, and claws. He has yellow eyes, the eyes of a hunter, and massive claws longer than the average mans hand. Of course he is deifferent than other werewolves in the fact that he prefers to stand on all fours when he has turned, as if he was a wolf leading the pack. Even as his silver hair, and the fact that he is on all fours makes him resemble a Dire Wolf, his hand is still marked with symbol of the Outcast.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]