Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

DOS Games Livestream- Interest Check

(1/2) > >>

Sensei:
HERE YE Offline

I had a Livestream thread a while back, it died mostly due to tech issues. The newest version of Livestream ProCaster seems a lot more Vista-friendly.A lot of older DirectX games I'd like to play still don't work, and I haven't tested the headset (it isn't convenient for me to use voice right now anyway). Anything that runs in DOSBox, however, I can stream just fine, and since it runs windowed I can easily use Livestream's text chat.

If people are interested, I can start tonight!

Games I know I can make an interesting broadcast out of:
Alone in the Dark
Discworld
Oregon Trail
Quarantine
Transarctica
System Shock (provided I re-learn the controls, will not be an instantaneous process).

If you have any suggestions for games that run in DOSBox (or windowed with a low system overhead), I will happily stream them- cold, ideally.

Anyway, if you're interested, say something.

Girlinhat:
Doubt I'd watch, but Oregon Trail is always hilarious.  Especially if you set off with terrible supplies.  12 granfather clocks, 1 hat, no oxen, and the will to power!

Itnetlolor:
I've wanted to check out System Shock, but Oregon Trail is pretty fun to watch as well.

a1s:
I'd like to see someone play Transarctica, but I think a write up would suit that game better...

Angel Of Death:
I have a suggestion. Covert Action. Be warned, it is very buggy on certain Dosbox releases.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version