For now it's just some content addition while I explore the code.
It may become buggy later once I start digging into more imporatant game features.
The first version, to see if people are interested and if I am good enough for you
- New NPC: after 2015 year augmented / after 2030 year cyborgs (expensive suits, pistol/computer/science skill, great stats; conservative; think of Deus Ex).
- New NPC - detective/state investigator/private investigator/rogue detective (name and locations are based on privacy and corporate laws).
- At C+ Labor and Human Rights corporate servants (called slaves) wear bondage gear and are younger.
- Tweaks to mutant animals' names (no more pink elephants
- Guard dogs are K-9.
- Armor now properly conceals/does not conceal weapons (normal clothing conceals pistols; coats conceal SMG and sawn-off shotguns; trenchcoats conceal bigger guns).
- Donkey and elephant suits are now easier and cheaper to make (they were harder to make than deathsquad uniform...).
- New uniform - chameleon jumpsuit. It's the best for stealth but really hard to make.
- LCS uniform; inappropriate anywhere but with some stealth abilities, face coverage and armor value.
- Added coats (bums and gangsters sometimes wear those): they conceal sawn-off shotguns and UZI.
- Expensive suits/dresses are less profitable
- New activity: training at firing range ($120 a day to train a pistol, a shotgun, a rifle or a SMG skill).
- Any car theft nets a tiny amount of juice based on the difficulty to find the car.
- New weapon (brass knuckles), inspired by Funk's weapon expansion mod.
- Added P90 SMG (5.7 magazine, 50 bullets).
- Added P90 to SWAT teams (and cops with C+ gun laws).
- Renamed a knife to a switchlade, added throwing knives and a combat knife (Funk, LCS Crazy Ideas list).
- Added a sawn-off shotgun (Funk's idea).
- Removed generic semipistols.
- Added Glock 18 (burst shot), M9 Beretta, Colt M1911 (civilian) and USP pistols.
- Assigned proper pistols to appropriate groups (civilians, cops, gangsters, agents).
- Pistols and assault rifles use different magazines (9mm pistol mag, .45 pistol mag, 7.62 rifle mag, 5.56 rifle mag, 9mm SMG mag, 5.7 SMG mag).
- Changed SMG magazine size (32 bullets for 9mm SMG, 50 for 5.7 SMG).
- Tweaked clip sizes.
- New SMG type: UZI. Worse damage and AP than MP5, but 5 attacks and easier to hit multiple times (no MP5 acc. bonus though).
- Gang members and bouncers get UZI instead of MP5.
- Re-opened the Armsdealer (Ammunation on the outskirts of the town). Different location names and inventory for different gun laws.
- Gang members sell their inventory at any gun laws, but their gun prices are high and gun types are limited (but they sell any ammo you need).
- Pawnshop has less gun types to sell. Go to Ammunation/Black Market to get those.
- Pawnshop no longer sells ammo; but ammo from ammunation or gang members.
- You can buy switchblades, throwing knives and brass knuckles in pawnshops, you can also buy combat knives in Ammunation.
- Sharp weapons get a critical chance.
- Many new ads for newspapers.
- "Women's Rights" renamed to "Gender Equality".
Since Jonathan S. Fox is busy now I feel like this game should get updates and development. Sadly I am a newbie coder, but I will try to improve my abilities. So do not expect immediate bugfixes to some existing issues with complex parts of the game or drastic gameplay changes, but you can suggest and ask for things and minor features.