Get rid of Fel Iron
- 0 (0%)
Get rid of D-Steel
- 2 (25%)
Keep both
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: -My Little Fortress: Valikdu's Rampage Edition 1.62- [2.0 under development]  (Read 53394 times)

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile

31.25 version - 1.3
34.07 version - 1.51T
34.11 version - 1.62

My Little Fortress
!!-Rampage Edition-!!
- 1.62 -

Based upon the original Pony Mod by Nidokoenig, who is also, through the creation of that mod, responsible for driving me to strike the earth. He is awesome.

This mod is an attempt to bring more challenge into the game of Ponymod. It does not care much for canon (well, you won't find any tyranids in My Little Pony), instead trying to maximize the !!fun!!. As there are lots of that to be found in the Fallout: Equestria universe, much is also borrowed from there.

Major features:
-Redesign of the pony creatures. Heavily altered body structure, size, aging, caste composition - all towards more fun.
-Redesign of the pony entities. Altered positions (especially for the diomedians), and ethics.
-New arsenal of weapons with unique weapon sets for each entity. Also new armor.
-Two new pony entities: Chimera Ponies (various monster ponies, playable) and the Unity (alicorns and changelings, not playable).
-New wild beasts, including tyranid ponies, timber wolves and others.
-Various new minerals, alloys, gems, a new type of glass and clay, several new plants.
-Bone blocks and furniture.
-An alchemy system to deal with the new materials.

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Disclaimer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Credits (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:55:26 am by Valikdu »

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
Re: Sub-mod: My Little Tyranid Pony
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 03:50:04 pm »

Aren't Gaunts about Human-sized?

Also, the Termagaunt caste should have Stranglewebs instead of fire.
w̷̦̬̹̣͕̙͖͑̓̌̓̑̄͒͋͜͝h̙̩͈̱͚̳̳̪͖̙͕̥̳ͥ̍̔͂̑̿̓̍̑ͣ͆̅̀͢y̧̼̭͎͓̟̺͉̰͎̱̜ͫ̂́͗̐̑́w̢̬̪͈̲̽̋́̈̓ͨ̄͐̿̓ͧ̇ͩ̏ͫ̑̎͟͡ḩ̡͍̫̣̹̬̙̭͊ͯͯ̉͡y̔ͥ̏͛̀̂̎̆ͥͮ̐̍̈̏͆̓̅̒҉̢̘͚͎̠̻̣̯̥̠̙̤̪̮̝̲̜̪́̕̕ͅw̸̗̻̱ͭͣͦͤ̇̑̅͗ͨͬ͋̉͊ͨ͂͜hͩͪ̋ͣ̇̔͂ͧ̍̾͂͏̨̠͕̼̟͙̳̺͕̥͔̜̮̩̰̲̞̼y̴̸̵̪͕̜̪̙̦̘ͧ̽̇ͭͭͬͯ̾̈́̐̂̉͆͒ͤ̌̀̕w̺̟͙͙̭͇̟̮͉̯͈͖̩͔͊͛ͧͯ̀̿ͣͪ͂ͪ͘̕͠ͅh̷̴̷̢͉͖̺̦̣͙̓ͧ̅͋ͪ̾̓͒̌̒ͯ̇́ͯ̕y̋ͪ̓̒̈́͞͏̤̗̞̲̪͚̮̤̫̪̺̪̫̕w̸͔̺̱̼̪̮̘̟͖̭̱͓͈̜͇͚͉̙͊̈́ͦ̅̋̂ͩ̓͗́̚͡ͅĥ̶̨̟̺͕̌͆͒͑ͦͨ̉͆͜͜ý̧͓̼̘̯͉̘̺̩͇̻͈͔̖͎̜͍ͭ̌ͩ͟͝͞

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 05:08:57 pm »

Supposedly, the chitin of a gaunt is as hard as a diamond. Just sayin'.
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 06:52:16 pm »

Yay! Thanks!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 06:57:20 pm »

First thing - Trygons have more mass than Carnifices (as far as I know), and Trygon primes are larger than them (they have a bigger ranged attack, but that's mehish. So easy adaptation).

And it has six claws.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 07:16:51 pm »

Supposedly, the chitin of a gaunt is as hard as a diamond. Just sayin'.

According to what exactly? Their armour in the tabletop games has always been rubbish, so I imagine that is probably not canon.

Anyway I found they are apparently 200kg, which converts to around 200,000, maybe a bit less since their armour and weapons may have a high density. Maybe include gargoyles are well? Various poisons are also fairly common among tyranids, so maybe something that uses them. Also genestealers are great and you should include them.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 07:36:08 pm »

Thats because everything is over the top in 400k. A squad of SM can take on entire armys by themselves in the fluff, while a single Ork can cause a entire planet to be infected with a Feral clan of the buggers.  The avarage bolter strength is variable, as well. The fact that one can blast thru a 'nids hide is no surprise, considering that, in at least one book (DOTW is in full effect here.) a shot can carve a good size chuck of steel up.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 09:28:20 pm »

I WANTS GIMME!!!!!
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 05:22:03 am »

First thing - Trygons have more mass than Carnifices (as far as I know), and Trygon primes are larger than them (they have a bigger ranged attack, but that's mehish. So easy adaptation).

And it has six claws.

Carnifices are so large because, well... I had to have a megabeast. And I couldn't find something that fit the exact mass interval for one, so I enlarged them.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 06:19:57 am »

(singing) "My little unholy-mutant-crossbreed, my little UMC..."

Seriously, I thought My Little Fortress was weird until I came across this. Geez.
Is there a version bundled onto "normal" DF?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 06:28:32 am »

Valikdu, mind if I make a subsubmodmod?

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 06:41:04 am »

Not at all.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 06:48:18 am »

Proposed name: Closer to Codex
Changes proposed: Hopefully increased creatures, more 'correct' values. Side goal will be for Tyrapony civ.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 07:27:04 am »

Proposed name: Closer to Codex
Changes proposed: Hopefully increased creatures, more 'correct' values. Side goal will be for Tyrapony civ.

You should also make Space Marine ponies, Necron ponies, Tau ponies, and the like, effectively making a full warhammer 40k mod.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 07:31:10 am »

Well....challenge is good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20