Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 798318 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #1140 on: December 31, 2011, 01:30:47 pm »

Journal of Mego, Chaos Crafter

What the hell, CP? I just got done yelling at Gizogin for doodling on the transdimensional veils, and now you're purposefully trying to rip them? Go take a hard look through the veil in the dining hall. You'll see what happened last time.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 31, 2011, 07:05:53 pm »

Happy new year, Hellcannon! Here's to another year and a half of the Battlefailed saga!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 31, 2011, 09:40:07 pm »

What the hell, CP? I just got done yelling at Gizogin for doodling on the transdimensional veils, and now you're purposefully trying to rip them? Go take a hard look through the veil in the dining hall. You'll see what happened last time.

Hooray, I'm significant!

EDIT:  Boo, I'm significant!
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 01, 2012, 12:17:50 pm »

Nonono, this is totally different, I swear!  I'm going AROUND it.  No ripping at all.

It's... natural.  Yeah.  Homeopathic or some shit.  Homeopathic dimensional tampering.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 01, 2012, 04:22:30 pm »

Nonono, this is totally different, I swear!  I'm going AROUND it.  No ripping at all.

It's... natural.  Yeah.  Homeopathic or some shit.  Homeopathic dimensional tampering.

I cannot form any sort of sensible response to this.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 01, 2012, 04:52:55 pm »

...Neither can I, and i'm The Master...
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 01, 2012, 05:52:27 pm »

I don't think the integrity of the fabric of space-time matters anymore, really. One might be more concered with building a super-weapon of sorts to defeat the evil, whatever it is. A dwarfy one, of course.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 01, 2012, 06:03:43 pm »

You don't need to be the master of a kobold cave to know that you can't hemeopathically write on the dimensional dermi. Pretty soon you'll have Paklaras pouring in looking to invade your nest boxes and turn all your wood into crappy shields and breastplates to conquer the world. Or worse, invaded by armies of cats. Or open up a portal to some star somewhere and destroy the entire world in one go.

Actually, don't mess with the skin of the dimensions at all. Write your journals in microscript on the backs of slabs of stone or something. You're a ghost, you can go anywhere and see items of any scale, and you've got enough energy to make extremely fine cuts in weak stone somewhere dwarves won't see, and then will not understand they're looking at an artificial construct with the naked eye. Or, possess dwarves and write normal journals. It's not hard, I figured it out years ago! And it won't rain in the tundra so you won't have to deal with Entropic Energy Erosion of Non-Material Entities Through Liquid Water.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 01, 2012, 07:12:30 pm »

I don't think the integrity of the fabric of space-time matters anymore, really. One might be more concered with building a super-weapon of sorts to defeat the evil, whatever it is. A dwarfy one, of course.

This will be done on my turn, if not sooner.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 01, 2012, 10:14:41 pm »

That's a threat if ever I saw one.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:21:53 pm by Strategia »

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 01, 2012, 10:23:11 pm »

Is that a threat?

It's a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...promise

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 02, 2012, 02:51:20 pm »

You don't need to be the master of a kobold cave to know that you can't hemeopathically write on the dimensional dermi. Pretty soon you'll have Paklaras pouring in looking to invade your nest boxes and turn all your wood into crappy shields and breastplates to conquer the world. Or worse, invaded by armies of cats. Or open up a portal to some star somewhere and destroy the entire world in one go.

Actually, don't mess with the skin of the dimensions at all. Write your journals in microscript on the backs of slabs of stone or something. You're a ghost, you can go anywhere and see items of any scale, and you've got enough energy to make extremely fine cuts in weak stone somewhere dwarves won't see, and then will not understand they're looking at an artificial construct with the naked eye. Or, possess dwarves and write normal journals. It's not hard, I figured it out years ago! And it won't rain in the tundra so you won't have to deal with Entropic Energy Erosion of Non-Material Entities Through Liquid Water.

See, this is the kind of information that would have been helpful back when I started.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 02, 2012, 06:59:39 pm »

Report on the Battlefailed/Failcannon Archive thing. I'm at Eric's turn (turn 23 of 24) so it shouldn't be long. A warning to anyone who might want it: it's already 764 pages long and contain 126.797 words, and I'm not done yet.

Someone should make a novel or something out of it, however.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 02, 2012, 07:23:05 pm »

Report on the Battlefailed/Failcannon Archive thing. I'm at Eric's turn (turn 23 of 24) so it shouldn't be long. A warning to anyone who might want it: it's already 764 pages long and contain 126.797 words, and I'm not done yet.

Someone should make a novel or something out of it, however.

FORTRESS AUTHORS!

I'm going to make that a meme if I'm not careful.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 02, 2012, 07:24:44 pm »

A new meme? :D

Another thing to spread and infect people with. At least it isnt tree-hugging.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 208