Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 798624 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #615 on: November 30, 2011, 08:53:47 pm »

I fear I may be annoying everyone (especially Mego) with my failed dorfing requests, but i'll try again. D:

Reudh II - Bonecarver - Stoic - preferably to remain friendless; if that means burrowing him in his own little cloister, then cool!

It's all good. You and reteip have been added to the list.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 30, 2011, 09:20:27 pm »

Sweet. I might download the current save and have a look at the Legends Entries so we can know some more about the history of Hellcannon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 30, 2011, 09:42:20 pm »

Shouldn't the history be the same as Battlefailed's?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 30, 2011, 09:47:39 pm »

Oh, I meant like any wars in the parent civ. Nevermind. :P

compoundoverkillcornbread

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 30, 2011, 10:53:25 pm »

DON'T WORRY...EVERY ONE OF US HAS HIS OWN INNER MADMAN.
haha no, but you told me to be insane. This is just a fragment of my insanity.
Not too insane, please.  We've got the insanity of The Master to deal with, I don't know if we can survive two ponies being totally bonkers
Oh man, I am really testing out the strength of this quote system today...TROLOLOLOLO!!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 30, 2011, 11:13:51 pm »

Using 18pt font, bold, red, and caps all at the same time makes me want to do things to you I usually reserve for my nobles.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 30, 2011, 11:46:37 pm »

I may have penetrated into the creature's core, while it itself is still relatively powerless, but its intrusions into the real world can yet harm me. Its primary avatar
                                                    a twisted stonefly

it comes

doom awaits

The Entity now
           has a name

I will call it

Stuzang is coming

... A bug primary avatar... A consciousness outside of the physical... feeding on small beings... Gentlemen... I believe... I have discovered the true horrors that lay in the darkness beyond the veil. This creature is IT. Stephen King is attempting to destroy our multiverse and replace it with his twisted Tower. He must be stopped at all costs. I'll need a minivan, two German Shepherds, a Stake and Cheese bagel from McDonald's, and one of those little refrigerators you need to open with a key.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 30, 2011, 11:56:29 pm »

Using 18pt font, bold, red, and caps all at the same time makes me want to do things to you I usually reserve for my nobles.

I think I can still spare a dwarf for that. I've saved at the beginning of Moonstone, I think, so I should have enough time to rig something up, provided people do what I tell them to do and ignore the skrundles visible from the staircase in the second cavern layer.

... A bug primary avatar... A consciousness outside of the physical... feeding on small beings... Gentlemen... I believe... I have discovered the true horrors that lay in the darkness beyond the veil. This creature is IT. Stephen King is attempting to destroy our multiverse and replace it with his twisted Tower. He must be stopped at all costs. I'll need a minivan, two German Shepherds, a Stake and Cheese bagel from McDonald's, and one of those little refrigerators you need to open with a key.

Yet more I haven't read  :-\  I'm really not much of a horror fan, it basically stops at Alien and John Carpenter's The Thing for me (and the latter is borderline).

I'm planning one more metaplot update, which will also likely contain the end-of-year save.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 01, 2011, 01:13:18 pm »

I think I can still spare a dwarf for that. I've saved at the beginning of Moonstone, I think, so I should have enough time to rig something up, provided people do what I tell them to do and ignore the skrundles visible from the staircase in the second cavern layer.

Yet more I haven't read  :-\  I'm really not much of a horror fan, it basically stops at Alien and John Carpenter's The Thing for me (and the latter is borderline).

I'm planning one more metaplot update, which will also likely contain the end-of-year save.

Spoiler: Stephen King (click to show/hide)

I enjoy where this is going. I had a thought for the metaplot I would like to incorporate in my turn and this actually gave me the backbone I was looking for. I also like how each chapter has introduced a villain behind the villain. Battlefailed had Led. Failcannon revealed Ura was using Led. Now we found out that a greater cosmic entity was manipulating fate beyond that. It is sort of like a ramp-up on the scale of immortality. Led was mortal, Ura was immortal, and Stuzang is a multidimensional abomination. I was writing a short paragraph to compare how mortals, immortals, and multidimensional beings would see a world just a bit ago.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

:-\ It still needs work.

Groveller

• Bay Watcher
  • Giant Wingéd Giant Caveswallowmanman
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 01, 2011, 01:16:52 pm »

Dunno why, but Stephen King and McDonalds go together well in my mind. Make of that what you will.

While I'm here, redwarf as:
Iruanna - any military - whatever suits narrative - whatever suits narrative.
The raccoon's still there, though.  Just chilling out.  Being a raccoon in some rocks.

Grov: Grovness is a Grov (A Grov Grov)

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 01, 2011, 01:19:44 pm »

Dunno why, but Stephen King and McDonalds go together well in my mind. Make of that what you will.

Eh, Pennywise from IT was described as looking like Ronald McDonald in the book. Make of THAT what you will.  :P

Groveller

• Bay Watcher
  • Giant Wingéd Giant Caveswallowmanman
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 01, 2011, 01:22:58 pm »

Eh, Pennywise from IT was described as looking like Ronald McDonald in the book. Make of THAT what you will.  :P

What, a clown that looks like a clown? Crazy :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Culminating in the ultimate evil of interior design.
The raccoon's still there, though.  Just chilling out.  Being a raccoon in some rocks.

Grov: Grovness is a Grov (A Grov Grov)

Stuzang

• Escaped Lunatic
  • MmmmmMMMmnn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 01, 2011, 04:21:27 pm »

(trolling removed)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:24:44 am by Toady One »

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 01, 2011, 05:11:27 pm »

I-I don't know how to react to that.
Did we just made reality itself commit suicide?
I think that sentence describes all of Failcannon.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 01, 2011, 05:12:25 pm »

Hmmmm I guess he didn't get lost.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 208