Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 785444 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2011, 06:53:36 pm »

Diary of Mego, (Former) Chaos Crafter

I see them. I don't know how they could be all the way out here. We are several thousand kilometers south of the target location. Nonetheless, they are here. I must go investigate.

FUCKING SKELK! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I NEED TO SEE THEM! I NEED TO REACH THROUGH-

(the rest of the page is covered in blood)

I'm gonna need a redorfing soon, so I can continue the story.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2011, 07:07:59 pm »

Merchants came, refused a deal with 200 dorfbucks gain and decided to leave. So I un-built the depot and stole their stuff. We need that booze and metal! (especially since I have yet to find a vein)

"No, no, you don't understand, I need way more than 200 Urist profit just to pay death benefits to the families of the guards that died on the way here! .....are those construction sounds I'm hearing?"
"Not at all, don't worry, no need to turn around. Death benefits you say? How about I just order some slabs carved in their memory would that be acceptable?"
"What, no, what would that..... That's a chisel! I know that sound, my father was a stone carver! You're tearing down the depot aren't you?"
"Now now, let's not jump to conclusions here. I'm sorry that you feel that way. I guess we'll just take our goods back down, you guys can find your way back out, right?"
"Oh my gods, you've torn down the trade depot! But that means, under dwarven law, all my goods..... oh Armok, the trademaster is going to kill me."
"I don't think you have to worry about that. The skeletal muskoxen will probably take care of that. Oh, and thanks for the metal and booze! I'll down one in your name tonight!"

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2011, 07:14:41 pm »

Hey, Deathsword, can you get me a list of all the claimed dorfs, so I can mark them off the list?

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2011, 07:50:40 pm »

Okay, I think I'll try a turn, assuming we survive that long.

Also, dorf me when possible, a bonecrafter or a weaponsmith, if you can. Thanks.

Lets do this!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2011, 01:57:34 am »

The above trade conversation: dwarven trolling at some of its finest.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2011, 07:07:03 am »

Btw, I'd like my custom profession to be...

The Great.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2011, 10:44:22 am »

All claimed dwarfs have been refered to in my updates. Dead ones too. I only name the migrants that manage to get in.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2011, 02:25:32 pm »

"If you cross that line with at least 2 remaining limbs attached to your body you will be named ok?"
"Ah! And the limb must be yours."
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2011, 03:19:19 pm »

Btw, I'd like my custom profession to be...

The Great.

I believe I already know where you're going with this. And I wish you luck in advance.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2011, 05:53:18 pm »

Sorry, Deathsword, I was extremely tired when I posted that request, and thought you hadn't for some reason. My bad!

Ledi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2011, 06:08:02 pm »

Mego, just a quick note: Ledi, not Led on the dorfing list. I'm a crazy cat lady, not a crazy fetus lady afterall. :p

...And I think I was up to Ledi V or so in the old fort. Wouldn't mind keeping that going. Eternal crazy cat lady! XD
So Ledi's been training the cats into an army of disposable warbeasts?  Why did no-one think of this sooner?!
Hellcannon seemed to be constantly on the verge of death and Levergedon before my turn helped, but ultimately what killed it was Ledi's cat army.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2011, 06:51:09 pm »

Fixed, thanks for the correction!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2011, 12:18:57 pm »

Could I have a dorf? A blacksmith named Thor.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2011, 12:23:44 pm »

Will finish winter still today.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2011, 06:15:45 pm »

Firsts things first: here is the save

No migrants came in winter, Anderz died to a skeletal giant bat and Grath lost a foot to it. Managed to haul all bodies in, and, since there are no over-ground hoofed undead right now, ordered dwarfs to haul clothes and equipment in ASAP. Sell that crap to the merchants. Keep making bone crafts and mechanisms and hunt for metals. I suggest making a little fortification on top of our entrance, and place some marksdwarves there. Masons should finish the tomb soon, just place an extra coffin there for Anderz (un-forbid his corpse, by the way) and, if they cancel it due to undead attack, un-suspend it. Looks like we're stuck to soil layer for now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 208