Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 797482 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #570 on: November 27, 2011, 05:45:21 pm »

So, do all ghosts get a course in quantum mechanics when they die?

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 27, 2011, 05:55:37 pm »

No, the other souls I was talking about are actually dead, and have the potential to become ghosts. Strategia's soul fell through the cracks in reality and instead ended up where it shouldn't have, on the quantum plane. When there's nothing else to do for a few days, and you can no longer feel boredom nor have much interest in the real world, you pick up stuff fairly quickly.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 27, 2011, 06:32:27 pm »

I don't know about the others, but I certainly learned a few things at the University of the Damned.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 27, 2011, 10:13:26 pm »

Bah, who needs a degree in damnation? I did just fine having learned everything you did about possession and manipulating the world by screwing off and pestering the living for a few years, which was both very amusing and I ended up accomplishing more in that time. And didn't damage the fabric of reality in the slightest! Pissed off a lot of other souls of the deceased? Yeah, but they ended up saving the world. After they were done thrashing me...

Now if only English papers could go so smoothly...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 27, 2011, 11:25:42 pm »

Now if only English papers could go so smoothly...
The answer to your conundrum can only be duct tape.  Cover your paper in the stuff.  Your professor will invariably tear the paper, or otherwise render it illegible trying to remove it.  They can hardly claim that it's your fault that they ruined your work, and give you full credit.  After all, they can't prove that it wasn't A+ material if they can't read it.
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 27, 2011, 11:28:02 pm »

Or they could say that you need to turn in a readable paper.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2011, 12:01:13 am »

Or they could say that you need to turn in a readable paper.

Shush. You're ruining perfectly dorfy plans.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2011, 02:30:00 am »

It also doesn't help if the one online class you take is English and thus such dorfy plans must be "digitally remastered"
Forcing a corrupt file to be sent? Probably just buy me a couple days...

Humorously, Hellcannon may not have a couple days to live :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2011, 05:01:38 am »

So the military (one squad of five dorfs, led by Urist Imiknorris II) finally got to work and is tearing through the remaining skrundles that have entered the perimeter.
Ledi V went stark raving mad.
One of the nameless recruits goes into a martial trance, wades headlong into the main skrundle herd, then leaves the trance. The military now consists of one squad of four dorfs.
Lord Reudh dies from thirst. Mego II follows suit.
A snatcher appears, but is chased off by an impromptu squad of angry dorfs.
Dariush gives birth.
The snatchers keep coming, and keep getting chased away. One of them manages to kill the recruit pursuing her.
Bates goes to build the wall around the rear entrance, and runs off into the snow after seeing skeletal reindeer. A child remains behind long enough for Bates to flee, by getting murdered by the skeindeer.
By this time, things have actually quieted down.
Conchobar II dies of thirst.
Gizogin II becomes a restless haunt. Yay, we have a resident ghost again!
Vursa dies from thirst.
Bates and Ledi V die.
A moody dwarf claims a craftsdwarf's workshop. He makes a crundle bone crown, Busterblossomed the Bitter Viper. It's not very impressive, but we now have a legendary bone carver.

I'm sorry for the dry style, but I jumped into the metaplot thing without considering that it would prevent me from writing normal journal updates. I have a complete, (hopefully) coherent plot in mind, which I will continue next update.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2011, 05:18:50 am »

Mego, I noticed my redorfing request hasn't been updated. I might've written it wrong. :P

In that case:

Reudh II - Marksdwarf, bone carver or militia- Stoic - Searching for his oddly named mother who ran away from home

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 28, 2011, 08:16:12 am »

I'm not surprised I became restless.  There's not much for a spirit to do around here.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 28, 2011, 08:26:14 am »

Journal of Mego II, Former Chaos Crafter

It's so boring being dead again! I hate it! I absolutely HATE IT! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Mego II, Former Chaos Crafter, has toppled a Gizogin!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 28, 2011, 08:40:07 am »

Hey, that was uncalled for!  Why can't you find something constructive to do, like help with the ongoing collapse of reality that you seem so worked up about?

Anyway, as I once again have an avatar, my redorfing is much less urgent.  As such, I would like to adjust my requirements slightly:
Gizogin - hammerdwarf - Rawmancer - preferably with some kind of twisted preferences, like slade or night creatures, or possibly crystal glass
I would prefer that Gizogin II only be buried when there is a Gizogin III to replace him.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 28, 2011, 10:06:30 am »

Hehehehe... !!FUN!! was had, even this early on.
I make Spellcrafts!

gamewizardinnc

• Bay Watcher
  • Plush rumps as for as the eye can see
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 28, 2011, 05:27:15 pm »

Strategia, what month is it?
I probably won't be the 13th player with the Curse of Failcannon likely hanging in the air like a particularly pungent dog fart
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 208