Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 793938 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #1515 on: January 28, 2012, 05:19:39 pm »

@Vgray: I don't believe we have any masons left, but on the list you go.

In other news, the flash drive that had my notes on it has disappeared. Fuuuuuuuck. I have a save from where I left off last time, so if the flash drive doesn't show up, I can redo that part of the turn.

The checkerboard is going exactly as expected. By that, I mean it is a wreck, because Gizogin had to go and spill some booze on the blueprints. Now they're brownprints.

Aww yeah.  Booze makes everything dorfier.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 28, 2012, 05:52:30 pm »

In other news, the flash drive that had my notes on it has disappeared. Fuuuuuuuck. I have a save from where I left off last time, so if the flash drive doesn't show up, I can redo that part of the turn.

The checkerboard is going exactly as expected. By that, I mean it is a wreck, because Gizogin had to go and spill some booze on the blueprints. Now they're brownprints.

Wait a minute...I thought TAD spilled coffee on the blueprints?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 28, 2012, 05:53:42 pm »

Wait a minute...I thought TAD spilled coffee on the blueprints?

That's what he wants you to think that he wants you to think.  Uh, wait...
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 28, 2012, 05:53:54 pm »

There was more than one set of blueprints.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: January 28, 2012, 05:57:56 pm »

There's a dozen blueprints, all of which contradicting each other, most of them impossible to build, others plain insane.

Those last ones are the ones we want to use.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: January 28, 2012, 06:06:49 pm »

Journal of Mego, Chaos Crafter

...it has come to me in a dream. The enchantment which will protect Hellcannon from the forces of evil that threaten to destroy it. We must create a monument, and empower it with the enchantment. Only then will we be safe...

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 28, 2012, 06:07:02 pm »

So, just like anything else in DF?
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 28, 2012, 07:20:43 pm »

You sure it wasn't the coffee you spilled?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 28, 2012, 07:32:17 pm »

Deviled has uttered the enchantment, but the monument has not been created. This may mean doom for all of us.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 28, 2012, 08:32:50 pm »

There's a dozen blueprints, all of which contradicting each other, most of them impossible to build, others plain insane.

Those last ones are the ones we want to use.

Hey!  HEY!  My checkerboard blueprints are (mostly) sound.  It's gazing upon the checkerboard in action that causes insanity and mad laughter.  Get it right!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: January 28, 2012, 08:37:24 pm »

I don't feel any different though...

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 28, 2012, 08:42:08 pm »

Deviled has uttered the enchantment, but the monument has not been created. This may mean doom for all of us.

Well shit.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 28, 2012, 09:03:36 pm »

Welp, nice knowing ya'll :P

Guess we'll be needing an enormous spectral forcefield created by the awakened spirits of the dead?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 28, 2012, 09:04:46 pm »

Deathsword's Journal:
So, our fearless overseer is having us build... something. Won't tell no one what's it. Won't let us look at the bleeding schematics. I have no idea how we're going to pull it off when only he and his band of morons bootlickers advisors can see them. None of them are architects either! All I managed to find out is that it's being built in the depths, near great magma sea. He's gone stark raving mad, if you ask me. Which you didn't, since you are a journal and thus not sentient.

Welp, nice knowing ya'll :P

Guess we'll be needing an enormous spectral forcefield created by the awakened spirits of the dead?

That was in Failcannon. I think we'll need to throw captives and nobles volunteers into certain strange glowing pits to keep it up.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 28, 2012, 09:08:33 pm »

The Aussie Dwarf: Disguise No. 24, Entry 12

Mego's building off schematics I gave him that are half-ruined with coffee and beer, the fortress is panicking because they don't know what's going on, and I'm in a comfy advisory position managing it all.

All according to plan...
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 208