Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 794754 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3)
« Reply #1530 on: January 28, 2012, 09:13:01 pm »

Journal of Gizogin, That Guy Who Mances Raws

Mego is annoyed with me for some reason.  Claims I ruined some blueprints, or some such nonsense.  As a genius in all areas worth being a genius in, I would never deface something of such merit as a set of blueprints!  I would, however, improve any set of blueprints I felt needed improvement.  Those blueprint's of Mego's were one such set.  They were clearly lacking in dwarfishness, so I had to make them better.  With booze!
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 28, 2012, 09:14:17 pm »

Mego is annoyed with me for some reason.  Claims I ruined some blueprints, or some such nonsense.  As a genius in all areas worth being a genius in, I would never deface something of such merit as a set of blueprints!  I would, however, improve any set of blueprints I felt needed improvement.  Those blueprint's of Mego's were one such set.  They were clearly lacking in dwarfishness, so I had to make them better.  With booze!

How exactly do you make a megaproject that murders an entire clown car in one shot MORE dwarfy?!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 28, 2012, 09:15:11 pm »

By setting the clown car on fire.

Or filling it with booze and abusing it as a massive swimming pool.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 28, 2012, 09:16:41 pm »

How exactly do you make a megaproject that murders an entire clown car in one shot MORE dwarfy?!

I thought I made that abundantly clear!  BY SOAKING IT WITH BOOZE!  The only thing dwarfier than that is magma (and possibly socks), but some dwarves take soaking their work in magma as art defacement, or some such elfsense.
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 28, 2012, 09:31:04 pm »

I've decided to change things up a bit from how they had gone originally. I'm taking advantage of my missing flash drive to add in some new story stuff.

Soundtrack for the next update.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 28, 2012, 10:03:09 pm »

I thought I made that abundantly clear!  BY SOAKING IT WITH BOOZE!  The only thing dwarfier than that is magma (and possibly socks), but some dwarves take soaking their work in magma as art defacement, or some such elfsense.

Did that.  Stocked a Glowing Pit with enough booze to keep the dwarves happy for decades.  And I filled Hell with magma.  To the brim, no less.  I don't know about the socks, though - There were cabinets and chests in every hellvilla, but I don't know if the dwarves stored their socks in them.

I've decided to change things up a bit from how they had gone originally. I'm taking advantage of my missing flash drive to add in some new story stuff.

Translation:  I killed the fort at least twice in hilarious ways and got pictures of it happening.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:05:51 pm by ThatAussieGuy »

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 28, 2012, 10:10:21 pm »

A fort within a fort?
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 28, 2012, 11:08:38 pm »

Translation:  I killed the fort at least twice in hilarious ways and got pictures of it happening.

Not quite. Translation:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 30, 2012, 07:37:47 pm »

Is no one worried that Mego is going to kill the fotress on purpose?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 30, 2012, 07:42:55 pm »

It's normal. I'll post the update later tonight, as well as fix the images from that update a little while ago where Linux didn't like screenshots.

Mego's Mystical Mishaps

Adamantine! Precious blue cotton candy! We need more of it! Miners, go dig out the adamantine from below the checkerboard! We must enter a new age of prosperity!

OH SHI-

THE TRAP ISN'T DONE YET! WE WON'T SURVIVE! EVERYBODY! RUN FOR THE SURFACE! GOBLINS ARE LESS OF A DANGER THAN CLOWNS! WE HAVE TO GET OUT! WE HAVE TO-

"Mego, are you ok?"

I woke up sharply as I fell onto the floor. There, standing above me, were CatalystParadox and Gizogin, looking confused and frightened.

"Th-th-th-th-the demons! Th-th-they were after us!"

Gizogin shook his head. "Relax, it was just a dream. Construction of the trap is going fine."

"NO! STOP CONSTRUCTION OF THE TRAP!"

"What?"

"It is too dangerous... We must employ an alternative method to ward off the evil. We shall create a magical charm in the front of the fortress, containing an enchantment that will prevent the foul Demoness from crossing over."

CatalystParadox nodded and quietly walked off, with Gizogin following shortly behind. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of ThatAussieDwarf hauling away a strange box. I will have to investigate this.

So, while doing this update, I discovered that the bone and blood brick reactions don't work. Blargh.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:22:05 pm by Mego »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 30, 2012, 11:15:22 pm »

I for one look forward to the death of this fortress.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1541 on: January 31, 2012, 01:36:41 am »

Hmm. Ok.

Keep the fort alive until next version.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 31, 2012, 05:33:32 am »

I for one, welcome our new dwarf overlords.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: January 31, 2012, 01:35:35 pm »

Armok's blood and the blessed metal of Armok. Are we missing anything?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 31, 2012, 05:55:58 pm »

Armok's blood and the blessed metal of Armok. Are we missing anything?
MORE SOCKS!

There is no such thing as enough dakka socks.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 208