Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Mego do his updates?

Text and images. Old school is better.
- 23 (82.1%)
Live stream and video. Newfangled technology must be applied to everything!
- 5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 19, 2012, 06:50:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 208

Author Topic: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)  (Read 797315 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Hellcannon (Succession: Battlefailed 3) (0.31.25) (DEAD)
« Reply #2970 on: August 01, 2012, 07:22:48 am »

Ah. I got the compiled version that was made so I could read it at leasiure and skip the unrelated bits. I can tell already that this place can be considered a cosmic horror in its own right, with the whole trilogy being on par with an eldritch abomination from within the earth.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: August 01, 2012, 08:39:03 am »

Just to be absolutely clear, I am on the turn list for the next fort, right?  I know I said I wanted to be one of the starring seven, and I still do, but I wasn't sure if that meant my name was automatically added to the list.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: August 01, 2012, 09:05:48 am »

And so it ends, the greatest(this WAS the greatest, right?) clusterfuck of our story. It had a good run, the ups and downs of this fort were amusing. I also find it amusing that the fort ended on the turn 24, and I'm on spot 24 in the next fort's turn list.
Actually, it ended on turn 25. Mego forgot to list arcangelsd as complete. A shame it wasn't 24 turns. Failcannon ended on turn 24.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: August 01, 2012, 12:37:15 pm »

Well, I better be on the turn list! I also wanted in on the starting seven, but something like 10 people already asked :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: August 01, 2012, 12:40:09 pm »

Well, I better be on the turn list! I also wanted in on the starting seven, but something like 10 people already asked :P

And then Battlefailed the Fourth will be a hermit fort. Oh the hilarity.

But why not - hook me up with a turn and put Kar on the dorfing list.

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: August 01, 2012, 03:42:40 pm »

Whelp, that death was predictable. Could I get a place on the next turn list please?
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: August 04, 2012, 11:52:01 am »

*dumps magma for crickets*
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: August 04, 2012, 08:55:21 pm »

It's QuakeCon weekend. Leave us alone, we're busy!

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: August 05, 2012, 09:44:16 am »

I'd like a spot on the list for sure on the next go round
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:55:13 am by Crocatowa »
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: August 05, 2012, 11:10:11 am »

This caused me to check out the info on QuakeCon, which caused me to find out about the MASSIVE quakecon special bundle on Steam.  Thank you.  I just bought about 25 great games and a ton of expansions at an overall discount around 80%. Sweet!
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: August 05, 2012, 11:38:42 am »

This caused me to check out the info on QuakeCon, which caused me to find out about the MASSIVE quakecon special bundle on Steam.  Thank you.  I just bought about 25 great games and a ton of expansions at an overall discount around 80%. Sweet!

Steam Sales have sadly lost a lot of lustre for me.  It's mostly a case of "got it... got it... got it..."

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: August 05, 2012, 11:51:04 am »

Steam Sales have sadly lost a lot of lustre for me.  It's mostly a case of "got it... got it... got it..."

Yeah, that happens.  This is my first Steam summer sale and I seem to be going a little overboard...
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: August 05, 2012, 02:38:25 pm »

Damnit! I have to wait a whole 'nother month for my financial aid to come in. I'm completely broke right now.

And no, I don't have any other source of income. :c
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: August 07, 2012, 09:56:45 pm »

So, when are we planning to start the thread for Battlefailed IV?  What still needs to be done before we can get things going again?
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: August 07, 2012, 10:07:56 pm »

So, when are we planning to start the thread for Battlefailed IV?  What still needs to be done before we can get things going again?

A ritual sacrifice, three half-numb cats, two barrels of dwarven beer, and the realization that my turn is ever-growing closer with evil designs upon the fort, whatever state it may be in.
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 208