Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Birth Of Chaos RTD Turn 2  (Read 5535 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Birth Of Chaos RTD Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 10:07:21 pm »

"Stand firm. Our friends at the front are depending on us." I'm sure glad I don't have friends there. I doubt any of them will survive, but if I run now everyone else will rout. If we can thin them enough before the front falls, I should be able to get away.

I should have learned to shoot when Wilford was giving lessons. Good thing I didn't hit anyone. Best aim at whatever is climbing the wall.

Shoot the climbers!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 10:22:12 pm »

Irea looked at the towering man and thanked him with a nod and smile, before turning her attention towards the gates. She knew her strength was faulty compared to the brave souls standing alongside her, but she didn't doubt her prowess against the supernatural.

Attempt to weaken the demons by chanting from the {Book of Prays}, or if possible, raise our group morale by the same act and try to rally more to our cause.

If she was able to banish a demon, even with luck, then she may surely be able to at least weaken those in front of her so that the more able of her fellowmen could strike them down with ease.

Suggest a Phalanx formation.

The gates wouldn't hold at this rate, and they would be forced to turn back when it would fall. Those on the top of the parapet would find trouble against wall climbers, but they had to hold this line or else face a total rout at this rate.

"In the name of [God], hear my call! We shall not falter against these filth, they are naught against the power of a people combined! Support your countryman, arm in arm, we shall not fall to this unholy rabble!"

And then raise the {Holy Cross} and {White and Black banded Crystal} to add effect. Also, fight alongside those forming the second rank.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 10:33:48 pm »

"Come on men, lets sing our praise, lead us priest, may He watch over us"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2012, 11:00:18 pm »

Ask around the crowd and see if anyone knows what the hell is going on.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 [3]