Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My shot at em pixels: Pixel Life(A revival of an old ms-paint game i made in 08)  (Read 565 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

I see alot of pixels games booming up recently, reminds me of my times before back on Facepunch in 08, where i made alot of theese MS-paint games. Got particularly fond of pixel games.
So, this is a game of Pixel Life, a game of life and death, and whatever you will find inbetween, in the world of Pixel, a lone little green planet with its dwarf star to light its eternal day.
Will you make something? Or will you break everything? Your sentience is still nascent, and the planet unknown, there is alot to discover, and a few questions to get you off: Who started this? Who made this? Who made us, and why? Why are we here?

Game "Rules":
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Overview:

DrPoo appears! He wears brown pants and a green shirt! He is a normal white male!

The map: (Remember that the Overview is magnified 800%
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

DDude

• Bay Watcher
  • [UNORIGINAL]
    • View Profile

*poke poke* Is this on?

Overview:

DDude appears! He wears a light brown shirt and Brown pants. He's a very pale man.

He takes some grass and examine it.(?) Not whithout losing sight of the guy standing some pixels away.

Map:

*Edit* forgot some detail.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:20:52 pm by DDude »
Note to self.